Lasix - Has anyone had problems with bleeding from the rectum?

Bleeding from the rectum (specifically) is not a known side effect of Lasix, but it does have a tendency to cause bleeding easily and if you are having constipation as a side effect it could cause bleeding from the rectum. It may cause clay-coloured stools.

I would suggest that you see your doctor because there may be other reasons for the bleeding. Get checked by your doctor, just to be sure.

The side effects of Lasix are stated below:

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.