Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...

Where can I find Lansoprazole ODT?

I have had MALT lymphomia and capsules upset my stomach. THe soluable lansoprazole works great for me but I am having a hard time finding a pharmacy ...

I have recently been prescribed lansoprazole 30mg for GERD. I have been taking this for a week now?

... and have only started to see a difference in my symptoms. I was wondering by the time I've finished my course of lansoprazole (which I will ...