Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

0meprazole or Lansoprazole?

Which do most people find works best and in what dosage. GERD not good at the moment.i am taking prescribed omeprazoleI 1 tablet daily.

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

Where can I find Lansoprazole ODT?

I have had MALT lymphomia and capsules upset my stomach. THe soluable lansoprazole works great for me but I am having a hard time finding a pharmacy ...

Lansoprazole - taking for bloating of the stomach for nearly 4 years, is this natural?

Can anyone tell me what causes bloating? i have been like this for 4 years and take lansoprazole. I had a scan on my tummy october last year and the ...

Lansoprazole and Implanon interaction?

I have been on the implanon one year now.I have been told by my doctor to take Lansoprazole for my stomach,I was wondering would the Lansoprazole ...