Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

Hello, Im looking for a little advice. I have been on lansoprazole for over a month following a?

... suspected giardia infection. I am feeling nauseous all the time and am wondering if it could be down to the lansoprazole. I am take 30mg twice a ...

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...

Where can I find Lansoprazole ODT?

I have had MALT lymphomia and capsules upset my stomach. THe soluable lansoprazole works great for me but I am having a hard time finding a pharmacy ...

Lansoprazole - taking for bloating of the stomach for nearly 4 years, is this natural?

Can anyone tell me what causes bloating? i have been like this for 4 years and take lansoprazole. I had a scan on my tummy october last year and the ...

Lansoprazole and Implanon interaction?

I have been on the implanon one year now.I have been told by my doctor to take Lansoprazole for my stomach,I was wondering would the Lansoprazole ...

1 answer 14 days ago