Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

Hello, Im looking for a little advice. I have been on lansoprazole for over a month following a?

... suspected giardia infection. I am feeling nauseous all the time and am wondering if it could be down to the lansoprazole. I am take 30mg twice a ...

0meprazole or Lansoprazole?

Which do most people find works best and in what dosage. GERD not good at the moment.i am taking prescribed omeprazoleI 1 tablet daily.

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

Lansoprazole/Naproxen - Can you take Lansoprozole and 1500 mg of naproxen?

I have Ankylosing Spondilitis and am on 1000mg of Naproxen and 15mg Lansoprazole. The dosage is becoming less effective and my pain is really bad. ...

Lansoprazole - taking for bloating of the stomach for nearly 4 years, is this natural?

Can anyone tell me what causes bloating? i have been like this for 4 years and take lansoprazole. I had a scan on my tummy october last year and the ...