Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

Hello, Im looking for a little advice. I have been on lansoprazole for over a month following a?

... suspected giardia infection. I am feeling nauseous all the time and am wondering if it could be down to the lansoprazole. I am take 30mg twice a ...

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

I have recently been prescribed lansoprazole 30mg for GERD. I have been taking this for a week now?

... and have only started to see a difference in my symptoms. I was wondering by the time I've finished my course of lansoprazole (which I will ...

Slight Headache when taking Lansoprazole. Should I ignore it ?

What are the risks regarding Headaches when taking Lansoprazole. Should I report it or ignore it.