Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

0meprazole or Lansoprazole?

Which do most people find works best and in what dosage. GERD not good at the moment.i am taking prescribed omeprazoleI 1 tablet daily.

Lansoprazole/Naproxen - Can you take Lansoprozole and 1500 mg of naproxen?

I have Ankylosing Spondilitis and am on 1000mg of Naproxen and 15mg Lansoprazole. The dosage is becoming less effective and my pain is really bad. ...

Where can I find Lansoprazole ODT?

I have had MALT lymphomia and capsules upset my stomach. THe soluable lansoprazole works great for me but I am having a hard time finding a pharmacy ...

I have recently been prescribed lansoprazole 30mg for GERD. I have been taking this for a week now?

... and have only started to see a difference in my symptoms. I was wondering by the time I've finished my course of lansoprazole (which I will ...