Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

What side effects can lansoprazole have used long term in infants?

My 17mth old has been on 9mg lansoprazole daily for severe GERD since he was 8mth. He is now 17mth and weighs 22lb. His GERD is under control, but he ...

Hello, Im looking for a little advice. I have been on lansoprazole for over a month following a?

... suspected giardia infection. I am feeling nauseous all the time and am wondering if it could be down to the lansoprazole. I am take 30mg twice a ...

0meprazole or Lansoprazole?

Which do most people find works best and in what dosage. GERD not good at the moment.i am taking prescribed omeprazoleI 1 tablet daily.

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...