Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

What side effects can lansoprazole have used long term in infants?

My 17mth old has been on 9mg lansoprazole daily for severe GERD since he was 8mth. He is now 17mth and weighs 22lb. His GERD is under control, but he ...

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

Lansoprazole/Naproxen - Can you take Lansoprozole and 1500 mg of naproxen?

I have Ankylosing Spondilitis and am on 1000mg of Naproxen and 15mg Lansoprazole. The dosage is becoming less effective and my pain is really bad. ...

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...

I have recently been prescribed lansoprazole 30mg for GERD. I have been taking this for a week now?

... and have only started to see a difference in my symptoms. I was wondering by the time I've finished my course of lansoprazole (which I will ...