Lansoprazole - what is dosage in ml for 8lb 2oz child?

You really should get the dose of lansoprazole, for you baby, from a pediatrician.

What is the differance between Dexilant and lansoprazole?

I would like to know if I could possibly switch from Dexilant to lansoprazole without having any problems

Lansoprazole/Naproxen - Can you take Lansoprozole and 1500 mg of naproxen?

I have Ankylosing Spondilitis and am on 1000mg of Naproxen and 15mg Lansoprazole. The dosage is becoming less effective and my pain is really bad. ...

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...

I have recently been prescribed lansoprazole 30mg for GERD. I have been taking this for a week now?

... and have only started to see a difference in my symptoms. I was wondering by the time I've finished my course of lansoprazole (which I will ...

Lansoprazole and Implanon interaction?

I have been on the implanon one year now.I have been told by my doctor to take Lansoprazole for my stomach,I was wondering would the Lansoprazole ...