Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

Lamisil Replacement?

Is there any other drug other than Lamisil that could be used to treat nail infection? Lamisil seems potentially dangerous (side effects) and it is ...

Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years - any advice?

hi, i have been in trouble because of the Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years. i have used variuos medicine as prescribed by the doctors by ther no ...

Tinea Cruris - I obtained a jock itch fungus a long time ago and it got up into my rectum and?

... everytime I go to the bathroom it comes back and itches around the opening of my rectum. I must wash it out everyday and put a cream on it. I ...

How can I get rid from Jock Itch / Tinea Cruris / Ringworm?

I have Tinea Cruris from 1 year, I have used so many tablets like Fluknazole-150 MG etc., but I could not get rid from this skin infection, when i ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?