Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

Lamisil Replacement?

Is there any other drug other than Lamisil that could be used to treat nail infection? Lamisil seems potentially dangerous (side effects) and it is ...

How can I get rid of Jock Itch / Tinea Cruris / Ringworm?

I have Tinea Cruris from 1 year, I have used so many tablets like Fluknazole-150 MG etc., but I could not get rid from this skin infection, when i ...

Absorbine Athletes Foot - I've had this for 2 weeks and thought the tenactin and vinegar soaks were?

... curing it, but it came back with a vengeance this afternoon. Itching so bad that it is more like a stabbing pain. I'm soaking in vinegar and ...

Developed red flaky circle on stomach while taking lamisil for jock itch?

... something antifungal. He gave me a 2 week script of lamisil. With 3 or 4 days left of the I noticed a pencil eraser sized red, almost flaky, flat ...