Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

How quickly does Lamisil cream work and what are its immediate effects?

I have been using Lamisil for about 5 days now (jock itch). The itching is gone, but the rash has spread up onto my penis. My scrotum seems to be ...

Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years - any advice?

hi, i have been in trouble because of the Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years. i have used variuos medicine as prescribed by the doctors by ther no ...

How can I get rid from Jock Itch / Tinea Cruris / Ringworm?

I have Tinea Cruris from 1 year, I have used so many tablets like Fluknazole-150 MG etc., but I could not get rid from this skin infection, when i ...

Absorbine Athletes Foot - I've had this for 2 weeks and thought the tenactin and vinegar soaks were?

... curing it, but it came back with a vengeance this afternoon. Itching so bad that it is more like a stabbing pain. I'm soaking in vinegar and ...