Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

Lamisil Replacement?

Is there any other drug other than Lamisil that could be used to treat nail infection? Lamisil seems potentially dangerous (side effects) and it is ...

Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years - any advice?

hi, i have been in trouble because of the Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years. i have used variuos medicine as prescribed by the doctors by ther no ...

Tinea Cruris - I obtained a jock itch fungus a long time ago and it got up into my rectum and?

... everytime I go to the bathroom it comes back and itches around the opening of my rectum. I must wash it out everyday and put a cream on it. I ...

Are lamisil gel and lotriderm cream safe for achild has 10 months?

lamisil gel contain terpinafine hydrochloride lotriderm contain clotrimazole

Absorbine Athletes Foot - I've had this for 2 weeks and thought the tenactin and vinegar soaks were?

... curing it, but it came back with a vengeance this afternoon. Itching so bad that it is more like a stabbing pain. I'm soaking in vinegar and ...