Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

Tinea Cruris - I obtained a jock itch fungus a long time ago and it got up into my rectum and?

... everytime I go to the bathroom it comes back and itches around the opening of my rectum. I must wash it out everyday and put a cream on it. I ...

How can I get rid from Jock Itch / Tinea Cruris / Ringworm?

I have Tinea Cruris from 1 year, I have used so many tablets like Fluknazole-150 MG etc., but I could not get rid from this skin infection, when i ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Absorbine Athletes Foot - I've had this for 2 weeks and thought the tenactin and vinegar soaks were?

... curing it, but it came back with a vengeance this afternoon. Itching so bad that it is more like a stabbing pain. I'm soaking in vinegar and ...