Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

How quickly does Lamisil cream work and what are its immediate effects?

I have been using Lamisil for about 5 days now (jock itch). The itching is gone, but the rash has spread up onto my penis. My scrotum seems to be ...

How can I get rid from Jock Itch / Tinea Cruris / Ringworm?

I have Tinea Cruris from 1 year, I have used so many tablets like Fluknazole-150 MG etc., but I could not get rid from this skin infection, when i ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Hello sir/madam I have been suffering from tinea cruris for the last 10 years.I have?

... undergone for some herbal treatment only.Now i feel not much itching,but the discolouration is highly seen in the affected areas.now i am 29 and ...