Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years - any advice?

hi, i have been in trouble because of the Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years. i have used variuos medicine as prescribed by the doctors by ther no ...

Tinea Cruris - I obtained a jock itch fungus a long time ago and it got up into my rectum and?

... everytime I go to the bathroom it comes back and itches around the opening of my rectum. I must wash it out everyday and put a cream on it. I ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Are lamisil gel and lotriderm cream safe for achild has 10 months?

lamisil gel contain terpinafine hydrochloride lotriderm contain clotrimazole

Hello sir/madam I have been suffering from tinea cruris for the last 10 years.I have?

... undergone for some herbal treatment only.Now i feel not much itching,but the discolouration is highly seen in the affected areas.now i am 29 and ...