Lamisil AT - s it safe to take lamisil tablet to treat tinea cruris that spread on my back?

It is fine to use Lamisil AT for tinea cruris.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-cruris.html

How quickly does Lamisil cream work and what are its immediate effects?

I have been using Lamisil for about 5 days now (jock itch). The itching is gone, but the rash has spread up onto my penis. My scrotum seems to be ...

Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years - any advice?

hi, i have been in trouble because of the Tinea Cruris for the last 1.5 years. i have used variuos medicine as prescribed by the doctors by ther no ...

Tinea Cruris - I obtained a jock itch fungus a long time ago and it got up into my rectum and?

... everytime I go to the bathroom it comes back and itches around the opening of my rectum. I must wash it out everyday and put a cream on it. I ...

Absorbine Athletes Foot - I've had this for 2 weeks and thought the tenactin and vinegar soaks were?

... curing it, but it came back with a vengeance this afternoon. Itching so bad that it is more like a stabbing pain. I'm soaking in vinegar and ...

Hello sir/madam I have been suffering from tinea cruris for the last 10 years.I have?

... undergone for some herbal treatment only.Now i feel not much itching,but the discolouration is highly seen in the affected areas.now i am 29 and ...