Lamictal - Does the mild sore throat and swollen glands go away?

Lamictal (lamotrigine) med will not work if you stop taking it, this has been documented, the side effects too shall presumably be effective till such time the drug has not been eliminated completely, so the mild sore throat & swollen glands could also go away.

However, it would be best to discuss this with the doc. who prescribed the med, be well & safe!

bsthomas 10 Aug 2010

I understand the last sentence. Can you clarify what you mean? Will it not go away till the medicine is discontinued?