Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Lacrisert - Lancrisert is not completly dissolving after 24 hours. Anything I can do to help it?

... dissolve? Otherwise it is really helping me. It's hard to remove what is left of the med and my eye gets irratated.

When do you insert the ring the first time you use it ?

I wasn't told when to insert the ring, and was wondering if I am suppose to wait till my cycle is over or insert it at the beginning?

If you remove nuvaring at 10 days of use, can you ovulate and get pregnant?

On Tuesday (4th) i realized that I had forgot to insert nuvaring on Saturday (1st) that i removed it. It can be uncomfortable during sex, so ...

Can I get pregnant after removing birth cantrols?

I had my Implant remove few days ago and got nuva ring insert the same day.Me and my boyfriend went out and I started drinking started fell odd so I ...