Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

Lacrisert - Lancrisert is not completly dissolving after 24 hours. Anything I can do to help it?

... dissolve? Otherwise it is really helping me. It's hard to remove what is left of the med and my eye gets irratated.

NuvaRing - I was supposed to remove my ring on Thursday but forgot and took it out today (Sunday) So

... I had it in for two extra days, am I still protected the same and should I just insert the new ring on the same day I regularly do?

If I have sex on the 3 week exactly the day I took off the nuvaring can I get pregnant?

Ok what about if I remove the ring on the 3rd week but I insert a new one because I want to have sex that day but I remove it again and wait for a ...