Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Cervical Ripening - I was prescribed misoprostol to ripen my cervics so my doc can insert my iud?

... tomorrow and I It says insert 2 per vagina does this mean i insert it in my vagina if so how far?

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

Lacrisert - Lancrisert is not completly dissolving after 24 hours. Anything I can do to help it?

... dissolve? Otherwise it is really helping me. It's hard to remove what is left of the med and my eye gets irratated.

When do you insert the ring the first time you use it ?

I wasn't told when to insert the ring, and was wondering if I am suppose to wait till my cycle is over or insert it at the beginning?

Can I get pregnant after removing birth cantrols?

I had my Implant remove few days ago and got nuva ring insert the same day.Me and my boyfriend went out and I started drinking started fell odd so I ...