Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Lacrisert - Lancrisert is not completly dissolving after 24 hours. Anything I can do to help it?

... dissolve? Otherwise it is really helping me. It's hard to remove what is left of the med and my eye gets irratated.

Can I get pregnant after removing birth cantrols?

I had my Implant remove few days ago and got nuva ring insert the same day.Me and my boyfriend went out and I started drinking started fell odd so I ...

I'm worried I may end up pregnant, any help?

Okay, I have been on the nuvaring for a little more than half a year now and I have the Friday insert and remove schedule. It was three days before I ...

Lacrisert - Lacraserts!! Where are they???

I am running out! And my cobra insurance is over in 3 days. Help!!! Please!!! I cannot get lacraserts after 3 years with my pharmacist! Walgreens ...