Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Cervical Ripening - I was prescribed misoprostol to ripen my cervics so my doc can insert my iud?

... tomorrow and I It says insert 2 per vagina does this mean i insert it in my vagina if so how far?

NuvaRing - I was supposed to remove my ring on Thursday but forgot and took it out today (Sunday) So

... I had it in for two extra days, am I still protected the same and should I just insert the new ring on the same day I regularly do?

If you remove nuvaring at 10 days of use, can you ovulate and get pregnant?

On Tuesday (4th) i realized that I had forgot to insert nuvaring on Saturday (1st) that i removed it. It can be uncomfortable during sex, so ...

Will Plavix dissolve clots currently in the arteries?

I have a blockage and plaque present in my coronary artery will Plavix dissolve that clot? After having a Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci. ...