Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Cervical Ripening - I was prescribed misoprostol to ripen my cervics so my doc can insert my iud?

... tomorrow and I It says insert 2 per vagina does this mean i insert it in my vagina if so how far?

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

NuvaRing - I was supposed to remove my ring on Thursday but forgot and took it out today (Sunday) So

... I had it in for two extra days, am I still protected the same and should I just insert the new ring on the same day I regularly do?

When do you insert the ring the first time you use it ?

I wasn't told when to insert the ring, and was wondering if I am suppose to wait till my cycle is over or insert it at the beginning?

If you remove nuvaring at 10 days of use, can you ovulate and get pregnant?

On Tuesday (4th) i realized that I had forgot to insert nuvaring on Saturday (1st) that i removed it. It can be uncomfortable during sex, so ...