Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Cervical Ripening - I was prescribed misoprostol to ripen my cervics so my doc can insert my iud?

... tomorrow and I It says insert 2 per vagina does this mean i insert it in my vagina if so how far?

Lacrisert - Lancrisert is not completly dissolving after 24 hours. Anything I can do to help it?

... dissolve? Otherwise it is really helping me. It's hard to remove what is left of the med and my eye gets irratated.

If I have sex on the 3 week exactly the day I took off the nuvaring can I get pregnant?

Ok what about if I remove the ring on the 3rd week but I insert a new one because I want to have sex that day but I remove it again and wait for a ...

When do you insert the ring the first time you use it ?

I wasn't told when to insert the ring, and was wondering if I am suppose to wait till my cycle is over or insert it at the beginning?