Lacrisert - do you have to remove the insert before the next dose or does it dissolve?

It is water soluble so it dissolves.

Can Suboxone dissolve too fast and you lose your maximized beneficial dosage?

Everyone says it takes 10 to 15 to 30 minutes to dissolve their medication. I guess I have a lot of spit and it makes mine dissolve faster.. but is ...

When do you insert the ring the first time you use it ?

I wasn't told when to insert the ring, and was wondering if I am suppose to wait till my cycle is over or insert it at the beginning?

I wear Lacrisert at night?

I put in Lacrisert in the evening and ware them over night. I have to remove them in the morning in order for me to see clearing at work. Usually the ...

Hi, today my 8 year Daughter got prescribed Movicol Paediatric, Chocolate flavour 6.9g sachets?

It says on the instructions dissolve one sachet in 62.5ml of water but also says for the chocolate flavoured sachets to dissolve 12 sachets in 750ml ...