L-Trytophan - what do you use it for and does it help with Panic Disorder and/or Depression from changing pain meds OR maybe I just need it?

If U take l-trtophan, would U have to taper or can U just stop? How much to take starting out if U are female and weigh close to 150 with Pharmaceutical Grade caps - 500 mgs/cap?

Tried 5HTP - not even going there - I had to taper off - been off it almost 60 hours and I feel LIKE EXPLODING!

Doc & MFG of 5HTP says it's safe now to begin to take l-trytophan - But should I?

Am I going from the frying pan into the FIRE? Don't want ANYTHING that I have to taper... Was on 10 RX's - Thyroid, Adrenal, SSRI's, Pain Meds - and more - STOPPED ALL BUT 2 - Methadone and Xanax...

Endo says L-trytophan would help me; Endo gave me 5htp w/o telling me what it was or that i'd have to taper - SUPER SENSITIVE PERSON - w/Endo problems - Adrenal & Thyroid...

So what'd ya think? SHOULD I TRY IT? HOLDING A BOTTLE FOR ME... BUT NOT SURE IF I SHOULD JUST TRY TO RIDE THIS OUT OR GET SOME WELL DESERVED RELIEF... BEEN IN HELL SINCE JAN...

EVERYONE CAN ANSWER - JUST WANT INFO AND ADVICE - REALLY REALLY NEED IT! THANK U SO SO MUCH! XXXXXXXOOOOOO

READY TO EXPLODE - YEA, THINK THAT'LL BE MY NEW NAME... PEACE OUT!