L-Arginine - Is l-argenine safe to take if you have hypothyroidism caused from graves disease?

You should check with your doctor before taking L-Arginine.

Using xenical with graves disease?

I have had graves disease for a good few years and ended up having radioactive iodin to kill off the thyroid. and hence I need to take 175mg of ...

Graves disease & thyroid removed, now can not get my TSH & T3 levels controlled, anyone else?

Hypothyroidism - After Thyroid Removal - had my thyroid removed over 5 yrs ago due to graves disease. have been on all dosages of synthroid from ...

I was diagnosed with graves' shortly after having my daughter (who is now 17 mo) and ended up having

... to go through radiation. since then i've been dealing with hypothyroidism and i'm not sure how to deal with it. i've had lots of ...

Graves' Ophthalmopathy - I have the bulging eyes from Graves disease. I teach high school kids and I

... am always conscious of how ugly are the eyes. I have had for 10 years and I would love to know a cure with out surgery

Is history of graves disease an absolute contraindication for cadexomer iodine gel?

My wife has a deep venous ulcer on her foot and is being treated with cadexomer gel. She had Graves disease which was treated with radioactive iodine ...