Does Klonopin make Synthroid less effective?

Only if you're taking them together.

How long should it take for nortriptyline to make a difference with mouth burning?

I have suffered for over 7 years with Burning Mouth Syndrome. I was on klonopin for most of that time and recently had to go off of it... because it ...

I need to take 112mg of synthroid but I am allergic to red dye. so dr. wants to prescribe 0.100 mg?

and a 0.25mg cut in half to make 112.5. have you ever heard doing it this way

Has anyone taken Topamax with Lithium and Klonopin?

I am considering Topamax because I am starting to have migraines again and I want to make sure it will not make sick to take all of these together. ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

Can I take SYNTHROID past it's expiration date?

My mother in law just gave some SYNTHROID that is expiring on December and January 2014 and I wanted to know how long after the due date is SYNTHROID ...