Does Klonopin make Synthroid less effective?

Only if you're taking them together.

Klonopin and how much is too much?

i was given Klonopin to take as PRN and want to make sure that I don't take too much and then get called suicidal due to high emotinal state. So ...

Can I take SYNTHROID past it's expiration date?

My mother in law just gave some SYNTHROID that is expiring on December and January 2014 and I wanted to know how long after the due date is SYNTHROID ...

How will I know if 1mg klonopin is effective for me?

Been prescribed (1mg) for chronic GAD. Did take Ativan as needed previously but PDoc switched me to klonopin. Been taking the klonopin now for 1 ...

Taking Synthroid for severe hypothyroidism and wondering if it will ever make me better?

My husband was diagnosed with severe hypothyroid and prescribed Synthroid, he has been taking it as prescribed with water only and no food for 30 ...

Vallum 10 mg vs Klonopin .5 mg which is more effective?

My er Dr gave me Diazepam 10mg 5 day supply my p.m.Dr gave me klonopin .05 I think which is better Diazepam worked best now gna try klonopin which ...