Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Drug Test - Can someone with chemistry /pharmaceutical knowledge help me figure out why three?

... different urine drug screens from three diff drs, two different locales , ALL show false negatives for benzos /klonapin? And vicoprofen ? ...

How long would 1 mg stay in my system for of Lorazepam would it so up in a drug test?

If i took 1 mg saturday night at 9pm and took a drug test at 2pm monday will it show up in a pee test.

I just started the methadone program two weeks ago, I did an oxy 10mgx3 and I have to pee on wed?

will I test positive? And if so, is there a way I can pee negative or so that's it doesn't show that I did that much?

Will klonapin and adavan show up on a urine test as the same type of medication? Maria?

I ran out of my adavan 3days early. My sister gave me kolonapin to ease the aniexty and attacks. Don't wanna lose my Dr :(