Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Which is more addictive. Klonapin or xanax?

My doc gave me a script for xanax, says they aren't as rough as klonapin... well... any ideas? Also, about how much and how long does it take ...

Suboxone help & hurry?

I go to my suboxone doctor this afternoon. I have smoked pot and don't want it to come up in the test. I have clean pee from someone and they ...

I just started the methadone program two weeks ago, I did an oxy 10mgx3 and I have to pee on wed?

will I test positive? And if so, is there a way I can pee negative or so that's it doesn't show that I did that much?

My son last used on Monday at 11pm how should he be doing today?

Wed night when things got rough he took klonapin and that seem to help him last night he started having a hard time and took klonapin. I'm ...

Will klonapin and adavan show up on a urine test as the same type of medication? Maria?

I ran out of my adavan 3days early. My sister gave me kolonapin to ease the aniexty and attacks. Don't wanna lose my Dr :(