Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Drug Test - Can someone with chemistry /pharmaceutical knowledge help me figure out why three?

... different urine drug screens from three diff drs, two different locales , ALL show false negatives for benzos /klonapin? And vicoprofen ? ...

How long would 1 mg stay in my system for of Lorazepam would it so up in a drug test?

If i took 1 mg saturday night at 9pm and took a drug test at 2pm monday will it show up in a pee test.

Trazodone aka pliva 433 will it show up in a pee test ?

does pliva 433 come up in a pee test ? because i just took a test and i was wondering if i was going to fail it or not. this pliva is known as a ...

My son last used on Monday at 11pm how should he be doing today?

Wed night when things got rough he took klonapin and that seem to help him last night he started having a hard time and took klonapin. I'm ...

Will klonapin and adavan show up on a urine test as the same type of medication? Maria?

I ran out of my adavan 3days early. My sister gave me kolonapin to ease the aniexty and attacks. Don't wanna lose my Dr :(