Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Suboxone help & hurry?

I go to my suboxone doctor this afternoon. I have smoked pot and don't want it to come up in the test. I have clean pee from someone and they ...

I just started the methadone program two weeks ago, I did an oxy 10mgx3 and I have to pee on wed?

will I test positive? And if so, is there a way I can pee negative or so that's it doesn't show that I did that much?

My son last used on Monday at 11pm how should he be doing today?

Wed night when things got rough he took klonapin and that seem to help him last night he started having a hard time and took klonapin. I'm ...

Ok day 7 off tramadol?

Still have anxiety but slept fairly decent from 3am on. I take what my Dr calls a low dose of Klonapin 1 1/2 mgs mostly at bedtime for 8 yrs. I have ...