Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Which is more addictive. Klonapin or xanax?

My doc gave me a script for xanax, says they aren't as rough as klonapin... well... any ideas? Also, about how much and how long does it take ...

Trazodone aka pliva 433 will it show up in a pee test ?

does pliva 433 come up in a pee test ? because i just took a test and i was wondering if i was going to fail it or not. this pliva is known as a ...

I just started the methadone program two weeks ago, I did an oxy 10mgx3 and I have to pee on wed?

will I test positive? And if so, is there a way I can pee negative or so that's it doesn't show that I did that much?

Will klonapin and adavan show up on a urine test as the same type of medication? Maria?

I ran out of my adavan 3days early. My sister gave me kolonapin to ease the aniexty and attacks. Don't wanna lose my Dr :(