Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Drug Test - Can someone with chemistry /pharmaceutical knowledge help me figure out why three?

... different urine drug screens from three diff drs, two different locales , ALL show false negatives for benzos /klonapin? And vicoprofen ? ...

Trazodone aka pliva 433 will it show up in a pee test ?

does pliva 433 come up in a pee test ? because i just took a test and i was wondering if i was going to fail it or not. this pliva is known as a ...

Suboxone help & hurry?

I go to my suboxone doctor this afternoon. I have smoked pot and don't want it to come up in the test. I have clean pee from someone and they ...

I just started the methadone program two weeks ago, I did an oxy 10mgx3 and I have to pee on wed?

will I test positive? And if so, is there a way I can pee negative or so that's it doesn't show that I did that much?