Klonopin - How will klonapin show up in pee test?

Klonopin is a benzodiazepine

Drug Test - Can someone with chemistry /pharmaceutical knowledge help me figure out why three?

... different urine drug screens from three diff drs, two different locales , ALL show false negatives for benzos /klonapin? And vicoprofen ? ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Which is more addictive. Klonapin or xanax?

My doc gave me a script for xanax, says they aren't as rough as klonapin... well... any ideas? Also, about how much and how long does it take ...

I just started the methadone program two weeks ago, I did an oxy 10mgx3 and I have to pee on wed?

will I test positive? And if so, is there a way I can pee negative or so that's it doesn't show that I did that much?