What kind of pill is this? White, round, 4839 on top and a 'V' on the bottom?

Anonymous

Pill imprint 4839 V has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain; chronic pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

There is no image of the pill, but I have sen these before, so I am certain it is the pill you are looking for.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4839-v-6775.html

Take care,

maso.-