Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

How long after stopping Saphris before I recover from side effects?

Saphris has dulled my sensation of taste tremendously. I have been off the drug for 1 week. How long do I have to wait before my sense of taste comes ...

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

For those people taking LAMISIL that have lost their sense of taste, how long before it returned?

I have been taking it for 30 days and lost sense of taste, stopped taking for two days and so far no change, still no sense of taste