Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Can long term use of the sleeping pill drug Sonata cause kidney failure?

My husband has been taking Sonata for years. Recently his creatinine levels in his blood have been a bit high, and, he has been slightly nauseated. ...

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

I had been taking Wellburtrin for about 6-8 weeks and then lost my sense of taste?

I cut back to one every other day then every third day for two weeks. I have been off of it for a week now. How long before my sense of taste ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...