Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

Chantix - has anyone lost their sense of taste while taking this, when did it return?

I took Chantix for 4.5 months had to quit taking it early because I couldn't taste anything. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been ...

How long after stopping Saphris before I recover from side effects?

Saphris has dulled my sensation of taste tremendously. I have been off the drug for 1 week. How long do I have to wait before my sense of taste comes ...

I had been taking Wellburtrin for about 6-8 weeks and then lost my sense of taste?

I cut back to one every other day then every third day for two weeks. I have been off of it for a week now. How long before my sense of taste ...

Could victoza cause highT4 ,total thyroxine and low TSH 3rd generation. Has anyone lost their sense?

... of taste on victoza? I can still smell?i have lost my sense of taste while on victoza . Anyone else experience this on victoza?