Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Chantix - has anyone lost their sense of taste while taking this, when did it return?

I took Chantix for 4.5 months had to quit taking it early because I couldn't taste anything. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been ...

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

Could victoza cause highT4 ,total thyroxine and low TSH 3rd generation. Has anyone lost their sense?

... of taste on victoza? I can still smell?i have lost my sense of taste while on victoza . Anyone else experience this on victoza?

Will my sense of taste ever come back after taking Sprycel?

Stared taking Sprycel in Aug. 2014, daily nausua and no sense of taste at all. Everything taste bad to me since I started taking Sprycel. I am ...