Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

How long after stopping Saphris before I recover from side effects?

Saphris has dulled my sensation of taste tremendously. I have been off the drug for 1 week. How long do I have to wait before my sense of taste comes ...

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

Can Prednisone help with my loss of smell?

I had a severe sinus infection that was treated with a nose spray but now gone; but now I cannot smell anything and food taste very bland. Seen my ...