Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Can long term use of the sleeping pill drug Sonata cause kidney failure?

My husband has been taking Sonata for years. Recently his creatinine levels in his blood have been a bit high, and, he has been slightly nauseated. ...

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

How long after stopping Saphris before I recover from side effects?

Saphris has dulled my sensation of taste tremendously. I have been off the drug for 1 week. How long do I have to wait before my sense of taste comes ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

Could victoza cause highT4 ,total thyroxine and low TSH 3rd generation. Has anyone lost their sense?

... of taste on victoza? I can still smell?i have lost my sense of taste while on victoza . Anyone else experience this on victoza?