Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Can long term use of the sleeping pill drug Sonata cause kidney failure?

My husband has been taking Sonata for years. Recently his creatinine levels in his blood have been a bit high, and, he has been slightly nauseated. ...

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

Flonase - Is there anything I can do to recover my sense of smell & taste?

I have lost all sense of taste and smell after using the generic version of Flonase, is there anything I can do to get it back?

I had been taking Wellburtrin for about 6-8 weeks and then lost my sense of taste?

I cut back to one every other day then every third day for two weeks. I have been off of it for a week now. How long before my sense of taste ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...