Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

How long after stopping Saphris before I recover from side effects?

Saphris has dulled my sensation of taste tremendously. I have been off the drug for 1 week. How long do I have to wait before my sense of taste comes ...

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

Will my sense of taste ever come back after taking Sprycel?

Stared taking Sprycel in Aug. 2014, daily nausua and no sense of taste at all. Everything taste bad to me since I started taking Sprycel. I am ...