Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Chantix - has anyone lost their sense of taste while taking this, when did it return?

I took Chantix for 4.5 months had to quit taking it early because I couldn't taste anything. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been ...

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

I had been taking Wellburtrin for about 6-8 weeks and then lost my sense of taste?

I cut back to one every other day then every third day for two weeks. I have been off of it for a week now. How long before my sense of taste ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

Could victoza cause highT4 ,total thyroxine and low TSH 3rd generation. Has anyone lost their sense?

... of taste on victoza? I can still smell?i have lost my sense of taste while on victoza . Anyone else experience this on victoza?