Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

Will my sense of taste ever come back after taking Sprycel?

Stared taking Sprycel in Aug. 2014, daily nausua and no sense of taste at all. Everything taste bad to me since I started taking Sprycel. I am ...

Can Prednisone help with my loss of smell?

I had a severe sinus infection that was treated with a nose spray but now gone; but now I cannot smell anything and food taste very bland. Seen my ...

For those people taking LAMISIL that have lost their sense of taste, how long before it returned?

I have been taking it for 30 days and lost sense of taste, stopped taking for two days and so far no change, still no sense of taste