Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Chantix - has anyone lost their sense of taste while taking this, when did it return?

I took Chantix for 4.5 months had to quit taking it early because I couldn't taste anything. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been ...

Flonase - Is there anything I can do to recover my sense of smell & taste?

I have lost all sense of taste and smell after using the generic version of Flonase, is there anything I can do to get it back?

Hydroxypropyl Chitosan/terbinafine - I kick myself for not reading the possible side effects before?

... I started taking this med. Now I have zero sense of taste and this website states that it may last a year or even forever... wow. I am horrified. ...

Migraine - does anyone have any touch issues with toprimate? I'm on 25 mg only... and my sense of?

does anyone have any issues with thier sense if touch??? mine is off.. seems things don't feel right... :( I'm only on 25 mg.. won't ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...