Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

Can long term use of the sleeping pill drug Sonata cause kidney failure?

My husband has been taking Sonata for years. Recently his creatinine levels in his blood have been a bit high, and, he has been slightly nauseated. ...

Chantix - has anyone lost their sense of taste while taking this, when did it return?

I took Chantix for 4.5 months had to quit taking it early because I couldn't taste anything. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

Could victoza cause highT4 ,total thyroxine and low TSH 3rd generation. Has anyone lost their sense?

... of taste on victoza? I can still smell?i have lost my sense of taste while on victoza . Anyone else experience this on victoza?