Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

Flonase - Is there anything I can do to recover my sense of smell & taste?

I have lost all sense of taste and smell after using the generic version of Flonase, is there anything I can do to get it back?

How long after stopping Saphris before I recover from side effects?

Saphris has dulled my sensation of taste tremendously. I have been off the drug for 1 week. How long do I have to wait before my sense of taste comes ...

I had been taking Wellburtrin for about 6-8 weeks and then lost my sense of taste?

I cut back to one every other day then every third day for two weeks. I have been off of it for a week now. How long before my sense of taste ...

Migraine - does anyone have any touch issues with toprimate? I'm on 25 mg only... and my sense of?

does anyone have any issues with thier sense if touch??? mine is off.. seems things don't feel right... :( I'm only on 25 mg.. won't ...