Kepivance - How long before I regain my sense of taste?

Sorry this question was not answered earlier for you.
As a matter of interest has your sense of taste returned now and if so how long did it take to return?

I regain my sense of taste and smell after taking prednosolone .what is a safe dosage for an adult?

I am 65 years of age with asthma/c.o.p.d.

Chantix - has anyone lost their sense of taste while taking this, when did it return?

I took Chantix for 4.5 months had to quit taking it early because I couldn't taste anything. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been ...

Flonase - Is there anything I can do to recover my sense of smell & taste?

I have lost all sense of taste and smell after using the generic version of Flonase, is there anything I can do to get it back?

Migraine - does anyone have any touch issues with toprimate? I'm on 25 mg only... and my sense of?

does anyone have any issues with thier sense if touch??? mine is off.. seems things don't feel right... :( I'm only on 25 mg.. won't ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...