Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
30 Jun 2013
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
My mom has mrsa, it was dx immediately after... (maybe during) a bronchoscopy for a lung cancer dx. The oncologist just mentioned the long word, I ...
2 answers • 26 Sep 2009
1 answer • 25 Oct 2010
I have MRSA in my right ear and have no idea how i got it or how 2 get rid of it.
2 answers • 6 Jun 2011
... Only to find out culture shows heavy mrsa..Severe soars & scars , bein treated now, doxepin100/ help, Im a wreck. Vacancy @ mayo, cant get a ...
3 answers • 4 Aug 2011
... while living on the big Island in Hawaii. When he came back to the mainland, he and his then fiancé lived with my husband and me for about ...
1 answer • 16 Jul 2013