Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
30 Jun 2013
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
My mom has mrsa, it was dx immediately after... (maybe during) a bronchoscopy for a lung cancer dx. The oncologist just mentioned the long word, I ...
2 answers • 26 Sep 2009
1 answer • 25 Oct 2010
... Only to find out culture shows heavy mrsa..Severe soars & scars , bein treated now, doxepin100/ help, Im a wreck. Vacancy @ mayo, cant get a ...
3 answers • 4 Aug 2011
Methicillin-resistant Staphlococcus Aureus W/hepC.is there any natural herbs for her and they live in a small apt.no air condition, what can WE do to ...
3 answers • 24 Aug 2012
1 answer • 13 Sep 2012