Does Keflex work for MRSA?

Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.

How do people get MRSA?

I have MRSA in my right ear and have no idea how i got it or how 2 get rid of it.

Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - Ive been sterotyped, & mis-dia. 5 + yrs.?

... Only to find out culture shows heavy mrsa..Severe soars & scars , bein treated now, doxepin100/ help, Im a wreck. Vacancy @ mayo, cant get a ...

The woman my son lives with has hepC,just told has MRSA!She has a2yr.How protect her and FAMILEY??

Methicillin-resistant Staphlococcus Aureus W/ there any natural herbs for her and they live in a small air condition, what can WE do to ...

Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - My son contracted MRSA several years ago?

... while living on the big Island in Hawaii. When he came back to the mainland, he and his then fiancé lived with my husband and me for about ...

Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - Are you using Garlic baths? If not, you?

... should be. Garlic beats MRSA everytime!