Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
30 Jun 2013
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - I have had MRSA several times now - they say
... it has colonied. They keep putting me on Doxycycline hyclate 100 mg which stops it for the time being but it comes back within a month or two - ...
1 answer • 15 Aug 2009
My mom has mrsa, it was dx immediately after... (maybe during) a bronchoscopy for a lung cancer dx. The oncologist just mentioned the long word, I ...
2 answers • 26 Sep 2009
I have MRSA in my right ear and have no idea how i got it or how 2 get rid of it.
2 answers • 6 Jun 2011
1 answer • 13 Sep 2012
... should be. Garlic beats MRSA everytime!
2 answers • 24 Oct 2013