Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
30 Jun 2013
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)< / span>
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)< / span>
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - I have had MRSA several times now - they say
... it has colonied. They keep putting me on Doxycycline hyclate 100 mg which stops it for the time being but it comes back within a month or two - ...
1 answer • 15 Aug 2009
1 answer • 25 Oct 2010
Methicillin-resistant Staphlococcus Aureus W/hepC.is there any natural herbs for her and they live in a small apt.no air condition, what can WE do to ...
3 answers • 24 Aug 2012
... while living on the big Island in Hawaii. When he came back to the mainland, he and his then fiancé lived with my husband and me for about ...
1 answer • 16 Jul 2013
... should be. Garlic beats MRSA everytime!
2 answers • 24 Oct 2013