Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
30 Jun 2013
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 25 Oct 2010
I have MRSA in my right ear and have no idea how i got it or how 2 get rid of it.
2 answers • 6 Jun 2011
... Only to find out culture shows heavy mrsa..Severe soars & scars , bein treated now, doxepin100/ help, Im a wreck. Vacancy @ mayo, cant get a ...
2 answers • 4 Aug 2011
1 answer • 13 Sep 2012
i have MRSA and keep getting outbreaks of absesses and and i cant handle these anymore to be honest. Im in alot of pain and im feeling very sick with ...
9 answers • 10 Jan 2013