Does Keflex work for MRSA?
- 29 Jun 2013 by BettyLou1234
- keflex, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection
30 Jun 2013
Keflex doesn't appear to be used to treat MRSA, but it would depend on the sensitivity tests that are done.
- Keflex Information for Consumers
- Keflex Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Keflex (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 25 Oct 2010
Methicillin-resistant Staphlococcus Aureus W/hepC.is there any natural herbs for her and they live in a small apt.no air condition, what can WE do to ...
3 answers • 24 Aug 2012
i have MRSA and keep getting outbreaks of absesses and and i cant handle these anymore to be honest. Im in alot of pain and im feeling very sick with ...
9 answers • 10 Jan 2013
... while living on the big Island in Hawaii. When he came back to the mainland, he and his then fiancé lived with my husband and me for about ...
1 answer • 16 Jul 2013
... should be. Garlic beats MRSA everytime!
2 answers • 24 Oct 2013