Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

Is Keflex safe to take with Zipsor while breastfeeding my 4 month old baby?

I have bronchitis which I am almost over, but not I have doubke ear infections, and a throbbing head. Doc gave me 250mg Keflex and 25mg Zipsor. Are ...

About 4 weeks ago, my wife had severe bronchitis, and the doctor?

prescribed a Z pak. Since that time, she has lost both her sense of taste and smell. Has anyone encountered this from taking a Z pak, or has anyone ...

What can I take instead of Levaquin for bronchitis?

I have taken Levaquin in the past for my bronchitis. It doesn't seem to work anymore as is the case with many other antibiotics. What antibiotic ...

Can KeFlex bring back C Dif?

I had life threatening C Dif in past. The urologist prescribed Keflex for a persistent UTI and I am very worried about taking it. The UTI has been ...

1 answer 15 days ago