Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

About 4 weeks ago, my wife had severe bronchitis, and the doctor?

prescribed a Z pak. Since that time, she has lost both her sense of taste and smell. Has anyone encountered this from taking a Z pak, or has anyone ...

What can I take instead of Levaquin for bronchitis?

I have taken Levaquin in the past for my bronchitis. It doesn't seem to work anymore as is the case with many other antibiotics. What antibiotic ...

Is any documented incidence of keflex causing hairloss?

I stopped minocycline for treatment of acne, which I was prescribed (200 mg a day) for acne and after 18 months on it, I lost 60% of my hair. It was ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...