Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

About 4 weeks ago, my wife had severe bronchitis, and the doctor?

prescribed a Z pak. Since that time, she has lost both her sense of taste and smell. Has anyone encountered this from taking a Z pak, or has anyone ...

Can I take an over the counter cough medicine while taking Keflex for a constant cough?

I"m being treated for a constant cough. Doctor said lungs were clear and no signs of thyroid problems and there is no weesing. Using Keflex for ...

Is any documented incidence of keflex causing hairloss?

I stopped minocycline for treatment of acne, which I was prescribed (200 mg a day) for acne and after 18 months on it, I lost 60% of my hair. It was ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...