Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

Is Keflex safe to take with Zipsor while breastfeeding my 4 month old baby?

I have bronchitis which I am almost over, but not I have doubke ear infections, and a throbbing head. Doc gave me 250mg Keflex and 25mg Zipsor. Are ...

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

About 4 weeks ago, my wife had severe bronchitis, and the doctor?

prescribed a Z pak. Since that time, she has lost both her sense of taste and smell. Has anyone encountered this from taking a Z pak, or has anyone ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...