Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

What can I take instead of Levaquin for bronchitis?

I have taken Levaquin in the past for my bronchitis. It doesn't seem to work anymore as is the case with many other antibiotics. What antibiotic ...

I have been prescribed Keflex and it tastes sweet. I thought all antibiotics were bitter. Fake ?

I am taking Keflex (Cephalexin) now for a sinus infection. I guess I will know soon if the capsules are real. Is it possible for this antibiotic to ...

Is any documented incidence of keflex causing hairloss?

I stopped minocycline for treatment of acne, which I was prescribed (200 mg a day) for acne and after 18 months on it, I lost 60% of my hair. It was ...

Can I take amoxicillin and keflex for 2 different infections?

Have keflex for cesarean infection, have bronchitis and amoxicillin, can I take amoxicillin and keflex together?