Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

Is Keflex safe to take with Zipsor while breastfeeding my 4 month old baby?

I have bronchitis which I am almost over, but not I have doubke ear infections, and a throbbing head. Doc gave me 250mg Keflex and 25mg Zipsor. Are ...

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

Is any documented incidence of keflex causing hairloss?

I stopped minocycline for treatment of acne, which I was prescribed (200 mg a day) for acne and after 18 months on it, I lost 60% of my hair. It was ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...

Can I take amoxicillin and keflex for 2 different infections?

Have keflex for cesarean infection, have bronchitis and amoxicillin, can I take amoxicillin and keflex together?