Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

I have been prescribed Keflex and it tastes sweet. I thought all antibiotics were bitter. Fake ?

I am taking Keflex (Cephalexin) now for a sinus infection. I guess I will know soon if the capsules are real. Is it possible for this antibiotic to ...

Is any documented incidence of keflex causing hairloss?

I stopped minocycline for treatment of acne, which I was prescribed (200 mg a day) for acne and after 18 months on it, I lost 60% of my hair. It was ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...

Can I take amoxicillin and keflex for 2 different infections?

Have keflex for cesarean infection, have bronchitis and amoxicillin, can I take amoxicillin and keflex together?

Can KeFlex bring back C Dif?

I had life threatening C Dif in past. The urologist prescribed Keflex for a persistent UTI and I am very worried about taking it. The UTI has been ...