Is keflex prescribed for bronchitis?

It depends on what's causing it. The common thing to give is the mycins, like erythromycin or suprax.

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

About 4 weeks ago, my wife had severe bronchitis, and the doctor?

prescribed a Z pak. Since that time, she has lost both her sense of taste and smell. Has anyone encountered this from taking a Z pak, or has anyone ...

What can I take instead of Levaquin for bronchitis?

I have taken Levaquin in the past for my bronchitis. It doesn't seem to work anymore as is the case with many other antibiotics. What antibiotic ...

Can I take an over the counter cough medicine while taking Keflex for a constant cough?

I"m being treated for a constant cough. Doctor said lungs were clear and no signs of thyroid problems and there is no weesing. Using Keflex for ...

I have been prescribed Keflex and it tastes sweet. I thought all antibiotics were bitter. Fake ?

I am taking Keflex (Cephalexin) now for a sinus infection. I guess I will know soon if the capsules are real. Is it possible for this antibiotic to ...