Can pred forte cause nausea?

Anonymous

Hi, no it does not.

Contact yourany wey doctor first thing tomorrow and let him know.

Take care

Should I use Pred forte if I'm allergic to sulfa?

However, Pred forte does have sulfites in it. I've read that the usual time of use is 10 days. I've been on it for 7 months with serious ...

I recently had a transplant I was notified The donor had a fungus in cornia the Dr recommended I st?

And when I read about Pred Forte is states not to take this with other drops. What should I do? Above was suppose to say Dr. recommended I stay on ...

Will pred forte alter a routine blood test?

I was prescribed pred forte 2 days ago - 1 drop every 2 hours for 2 days - then 2 times a day for the next two weeks. I am scheduled for normal blood ...

What is the side effect of using Pred Forte 1% if it is use for more that a week?

My GP prescribed me Fucithalmic ointment for my left eye coz I had slight reddish eye n i felt a bit swollen.after 1 week still he same so i wet to ...