Can pred forte cause nausea?

Anonymous

Hi, no it does not.

Contact yourany wey doctor first thing tomorrow and let him know.

Take care

Pred Forte - Redness reappears?

I was advised to use Pred Forte four times a day with two drops in each eye a time. During the day, the redness seems to go away, especially after ...

Should I use Pred forte if I'm allergic to sulfa?

However, Pred forte does have sulfites in it. I've read that the usual time of use is 10 days. I've been on it for 7 months with serious ...

Is there any evidence that Pred Forte can cause canker sores in your mouth? If so, any remedy?

I have been taking Pred Forte four times a day for 4 weeks. About a week ago I developed a canker on my tongue and now I am gettng one in the top of ...

Will pred forte alter a routine blood test?

I was prescribed pred forte 2 days ago - 1 drop every 2 hours for 2 days - then 2 times a day for the next two weeks. I am scheduled for normal blood ...

What is the side effect of using Pred Forte 1% if it is use for more that a week?

My GP prescribed me Fucithalmic ointment for my left eye coz I had slight reddish eye n i felt a bit swollen.after 1 week still he same so i wet to ...