Can pred forte cause nausea?

Anonymous

Hi, no it does not.

Contact yourany wey doctor first thing tomorrow and let him know.

Take care

Is there any evidence that Pred Forte can cause canker sores in your mouth? If so, any remedy?

I have been taking Pred Forte four times a day for 4 weeks. About a week ago I developed a canker on my tongue and now I am gettng one in the top of ...

Will pred forte alter a routine blood test?

I was prescribed pred forte 2 days ago - 1 drop every 2 hours for 2 days - then 2 times a day for the next two weeks. I am scheduled for normal blood ...

Pred Forte - has anyone heard of these eye drops making you feel sick?

I began taking Pred Forte 3 days before each of my cataract surgeries, one was on July 5, the other on July 12. It seems like since that time I have ...

How is pred forte pronounced?

Some doctors say pred fort... others say pred fortay

What is the side effect of using Pred Forte 1% if it is use for more that a week?

My GP prescribed me Fucithalmic ointment for my left eye coz I had slight reddish eye n i felt a bit swollen.after 1 week still he same so i wet to ...