Can pred forte cause nausea?

Anonymous

Hi, no it does not.

Contact yourany wey doctor first thing tomorrow and let him know.

Take care

I have been on pred forte once a day for six months. Is this going to cause permanent damage?

I have chronic anterior uveitis and cannot 'wean' off the pred forte because the uveitis flares horribly without the drops. What issues am ...

Pred Forte - Redness reappears?

I was advised to use Pred Forte four times a day with two drops in each eye a time. During the day, the redness seems to go away, especially after ...

I recently had a transplant I was notified The donor had a fungus in cornia the Dr recommended I st?

And when I read about Pred Forte is states not to take this with other drops. What should I do? Above was suppose to say Dr. recommended I stay on ...

Pred Forte - has anyone heard of these eye drops making you feel sick?

I began taking Pred Forte 3 days before each of my cataract surgeries, one was on July 5, the other on July 12. It seems like since that time I have ...

What is the side effect of using Pred Forte 1% if it is use for more that a week?

My GP prescribed me Fucithalmic ointment for my left eye coz I had slight reddish eye n i felt a bit swollen.after 1 week still he same so i wet to ...