Can pred forte cause nausea?

Anonymous

Hi, no it does not.

Contact yourany wey doctor first thing tomorrow and let him know.

Take care

I have been on pred forte once a day for six months. Is this going to cause permanent damage?

I have chronic anterior uveitis and cannot 'wean' off the pred forte because the uveitis flares horribly without the drops. What issues am ...

Should I use Pred forte if I'm allergic to sulfa?

However, Pred forte does have sulfites in it. I've read that the usual time of use is 10 days. I've been on it for 7 months with serious ...

I recently had a transplant I was notified The donor had a fungus in cornia the Dr recommended I st?

And when I read about Pred Forte is states not to take this with other drops. What should I do? Above was suppose to say Dr. recommended I stay on ...

Is there any evidence that Pred Forte can cause canker sores in your mouth? If so, any remedy?

I have been taking Pred Forte four times a day for 4 weeks. About a week ago I developed a canker on my tongue and now I am gettng one in the top of ...

Will pred forte alter a routine blood test?

I was prescribed pred forte 2 days ago - 1 drop every 2 hours for 2 days - then 2 times a day for the next two weeks. I am scheduled for normal blood ...