J code for restylane?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What is the insurance identifying code for the drug ciprofloxacin?

I was prescribed ciprofloxacin in Mexico for a severe stomach problem and now my insurance company needs to identify the Mexican code for this drug. ...

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Medroxyprogesterone - what is the 2013 HCPCS code for depo provera?

I work for a small doctors office in Arizona, I'm not able to find the appropriate code and we need the code so claims can be paid.

I have had intermittent swelling after perlane restylane injections. I have been given steriods and?

... antibiotics, which I do not like taking on a regular basis. No one seems to be able to help. I had the injections 6mths ago and I want to know, ...

Radiesse - Has anyone experienced headaches since getting injections?

A friend has had severe headaches after injections of radiesse and restylane. She also had blepharoplasty on upper and lower kids. She has had an MRI ...