J code for restylane?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What is the insurance identifying code for the drug ciprofloxacin?

I was prescribed ciprofloxacin in Mexico for a severe stomach problem and now my insurance company needs to identify the Mexican code for this drug. ...

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Medroxyprogesterone - what is the 2013 HCPCS code for depo provera?

I work for a small doctors office in Arizona, I'm not able to find the appropriate code and we need the code so claims can be paid.

I have had intermittent swelling after perlane restylane injections. I have been given steriods and?

... antibiotics, which I do not like taking on a regular basis. No one seems to be able to help. I had the injections 6mths ago and I want to know, ...

Would like to know what pill with code IP109 is?

found this white oblong oval pill in my medicine labeled vicodin with code IP 109. there were 2 pills left but unsure what they are as code does not ...