If I am using Ivermectin on sheep do I need to delay the slaughter of lambs nursing?

Check with a vet.

I need three anti-parasitic drugs for my Drug research, Already have pyrantic paste and ivermectin?

something that will be on the web site of Veterinary drug edition. com, it has to have the dosage for whatever animals it covers and how it's ...

Please Help - Lice?

Is Ivermectin something you can use on a 7 year old who has had more than her share of lice treatments. We have done everything possible. Can a 7 ...

On my dogs ear there are open sore lesions on her ears from taking ivermectin is this normal?

1% sterile water 50 ml ivermectin given now mt dog has open blisters on her ears, is this normal

I have diagnosis of Filariasis. Yesterday I took ivermectin,today filaries are in mybloodyet.isitok?

my name is Artem i have diagnosis of Filariasis.Yesterday i took 12mg of ivermectin (weight =66kg),but today i found out from blood test that ...

Period between ivermectin pour on applications?

I use ivermectin pour on for cattle. There is a great deal of information about it, including the number of days it is effective against various ...