If I am using Ivermectin on sheep do I need to delay the slaughter of lambs nursing?

Check with a vet.

On my dogs ear there are open sore lesions on her ears from taking ivermectin is this normal?

1% sterile water 50 ml ivermectin given now mt dog has open blisters on her ears, is this normal

Can humans use injectable ivermectin (anti-parasitic) solution safely?

Need help, in two yrs ive seen 5 docs ovr sores that take wks to heal with wormlike paraste under the scab, can also feel movement under skin my arms ...

Period between ivermectin pour on applications?

I use ivermectin pour on for cattle. There is a great deal of information about it, including the number of days it is effective against various ...

If I run out of ivermectin because I have to order it will it be ok just to carry on when I get it?

... or should i start the whole process again as it say one drop on the back of the neck for three weeks i am on the last week and have run out. How ...