If I am using Ivermectin on sheep do I need to delay the slaughter of lambs nursing?

Check with a vet.

I have diagnosis of Filariasis. Yesterday I took ivermectin,today filaries are in mybloodyet.isitok?

my name is Artem i have diagnosis of Filariasis.Yesterday i took 12mg of ivermectin (weight =66kg),but today i found out from blood test that ...

Period between ivermectin pour on applications?

I use ivermectin pour on for cattle. There is a great deal of information about it, including the number of days it is effective against various ...

If I run out of ivermectin because I have to order it will it be ok just to carry on when I get it?

... or should i start the whole process again as it say one drop on the back of the neck for three weeks i am on the last week and have run out. How ...

How much is it generally,price?

I'm looking to find out how much ivermectin cost,n does it really work for a one time dose for most people?