If I am using Ivermectin on sheep do I need to delay the slaughter of lambs nursing?

Check with a vet.

Can humans use injectable ivermectin (anti-parasitic) solution safely?

Need help, in two yrs ive seen 5 docs ovr sores that take wks to heal with wormlike paraste under the scab, can also feel movement under skin my arms ...

I have diagnosis of Filariasis. Yesterday I took ivermectin,today filaries are in mybloodyet.isitok?

my name is Artem i have diagnosis of Filariasis.Yesterday i took 12mg of ivermectin (weight =66kg),but today i found out from blood test that ...

If I run out of ivermectin because I have to order it will it be ok just to carry on when I get it?

... or should i start the whole process again as it say one drop on the back of the neck for three weeks i am on the last week and have run out. How ...

What is Ivermectin used for? Can you explain what these parasites are?

My sister has a scalp condition (itchy bumps, black, sticky roots) she's been dealing with for five years. Over 15 doctors and nothing. She ...

1 answer 7 days ago