If I am using Ivermectin on sheep do I need to delay the slaughter of lambs nursing?

Check with a vet.

Please Help - Lice?

Is Ivermectin something you can use on a 7 year old who has had more than her share of lice treatments. We have done everything possible. Can a 7 ...

On my dogs ear there are open sore lesions on her ears from taking ivermectin is this normal?

1% sterile water 50 ml ivermectin given now mt dog has open blisters on her ears, is this normal

Period between ivermectin pour on applications?

I use ivermectin pour on for cattle. There is a great deal of information about it, including the number of days it is effective against various ...

If I run out of ivermectin because I have to order it will it be ok just to carry on when I get it?

... or should i start the whole process again as it say one drop on the back of the neck for three weeks i am on the last week and have run out. How ...

How much is it generally,price?

I'm looking to find out how much ivermectin cost,n does it really work for a one time dose for most people?