It helps me to sleep for longer.periods.Can Vesicare continue to be taken indefinitely?

Indefinitely ??? Forever???
Have you gone for a sleep study to find out why you can not have a good solid sleep?
Because if they find out you have Apena and then taking sleep meds you could be doing your system more harm than help.You could be denying your body of oxygeniated blood. If you have apena and go to sleep by medication you could stop breathing for a long period of time, maybe to the point to never breathe again. So that is why even prescribed sleep medications is for only temporary use.

I wish you the best.