Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Hi there! my dermatologist advised me to take isotretinoin... but I havent yet started taking coz i?

... read a lot of adverse effects..i'd like to ask after the last dosage of isotretinoin how long it will stay in your body?since my derma told ...

Isotretinoin?

i am using the isotretinoin capsule now and is it normal that your acne will get worst on the first or second week of the treatment? will it ...

Acne - now I finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg I didnt get result?

now i finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg.now face is dry and chapped lipis and littile improve but every day i got pimple why? when i ...

If sunburnt whilst taking Isotretinoin can this cause permanent scarring?

My son has been taking Isotretinoin 30mg for 4wks then 70 mg for last 3 wks. He has sun burn on his legs and side which have turned to a dark brown ...

Isotretinoin - I'm about to start this? I've had acne an scars on face from spots from 15 I'm now 31

... will this work an is it worth it with all the side affects??