Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Hi there! my dermatologist advised me to take isotretinoin... but I havent yet started taking coz i?

... read a lot of adverse effects..i'd like to ask after the last dosage of isotretinoin how long it will stay in your body?since my derma told ...

Acne - After consuming Sotret isotretinoin will I be able to conceive?

I am 25 yrs single once for 6mnths I hv taken Sotret isotretinoin prescribed by my dermatologist.N i got a good result dat to wid out any side ...

Accutane - I'm on doxy right now but it seems to be getting worse. Should I switch to isotretinoin?

Or is there another treatment not as severe as isotretinoin but more powerful than doxy?

Accutane - Pregnancy after isotretinoin?

I have finished my 8 months isotretinoin course (40 mg per day) And now i am willing to get pregnant. I have read alot online that it's safw ro ...