Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Hi there! my dermatologist advised me to take isotretinoin... but I havent yet started taking coz i?

... read a lot of adverse effects..i'd like to ask after the last dosage of isotretinoin how long it will stay in your body?since my derma told ...

Isotretinoin?

i am using the isotretinoin capsule now and is it normal that your acne will get worst on the first or second week of the treatment? will it ...

Acne - After consuming Sotret isotretinoin will I be able to conceive?

I am 25 yrs single once for 6mnths I hv taken Sotret isotretinoin prescribed by my dermatologist.N i got a good result dat to wid out any side ...

Hi i‘m single and taking isotretinoin for 2 months ..i want to delay my peroid for 5 days?

... ... what is the most accurate drug ta avoid drug interaction with isotretinoin?