Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Acne - After consuming Sotret isotretinoin will I be able to conceive?

I am 25 yrs single once for 6mnths I hv taken Sotret isotretinoin prescribed by my dermatologist.N i got a good result dat to wid out any side ...

Hi i‘m single and taking isotretinoin for 2 months ..i want to delay my peroid for 5 days?

... ... what is the most accurate drug ta avoid drug interaction with isotretinoin?

Acne - now I finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg I didnt get result?

now i finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg.now face is dry and chapped lipis and littile improve but every day i got pimple why? when i ...

If sunburnt whilst taking Isotretinoin can this cause permanent scarring?

My son has been taking Isotretinoin 30mg for 4wks then 70 mg for last 3 wks. He has sun burn on his legs and side which have turned to a dark brown ...