Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Hi i‘m single and taking isotretinoin for 2 months ..i want to delay my peroid for 5 days?

... ... what is the most accurate drug ta avoid drug interaction with isotretinoin?

Acne - now I finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg I didnt get result?

now i finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg.now face is dry and chapped lipis and littile improve but every day i got pimple why? when i ...

If sunburnt whilst taking Isotretinoin can this cause permanent scarring?

My son has been taking Isotretinoin 30mg for 4wks then 70 mg for last 3 wks. He has sun burn on his legs and side which have turned to a dark brown ...

Isotretinoin - I'm about to start this? I've had acne an scars on face from spots from 15 I'm now 31

... will this work an is it worth it with all the side affects??