Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Is back pain a side effect of Isotretinoin - has anyone else had this?

My daughter 12 yrs old suffering w/ severe acne,started isotretinoin many solutions, just started isotretinoin 20mg on 7 days after 5 shes complaing ...

Has anyone taken isotretinoin 10mg every other day with success, what else has helped with acne?

My son is taking isotretinoin at 20mg once a day. He has serious side effects of nausea and vomiting. The sad part is it is working and now he has to ...

Hi i‘m single and taking isotretinoin for 2 months ..i want to delay my peroid for 5 days?

... ... what is the most accurate drug ta avoid drug interaction with isotretinoin?

Acne - now I finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg I didnt get result?

now i finished 2 moths and 10 days isotretinoin 20 mg.now face is dry and chapped lipis and littile improve but every day i got pimple why? when i ...