Isotretinoin - for how long it be used?

Sorry I need more information. Are you taking the tablets or using the cream and what are you taking/using it for?

Hi there! my dermatologist advised me to take isotretinoin... but I havent yet started taking coz i?

... read a lot of adverse effects..i'd like to ask after the last dosage of isotretinoin how long it will stay in your body?since my derma told ...

Has anyone taken isotretinoin 10mg every other day with success, what else has helped with acne?

My son is taking isotretinoin at 20mg once a day. He has serious side effects of nausea and vomiting. The sad part is it is working and now he has to ...

Acne - After consuming Sotret isotretinoin will I be able to conceive?

I am 25 yrs single once for 6mnths I hv taken Sotret isotretinoin prescribed by my dermatologist.N i got a good result dat to wid out any side ...

Hi i‘m single and taking isotretinoin for 2 months ..i want to delay my peroid for 5 days?

... ... what is the most accurate drug ta avoid drug interaction with isotretinoin?