Is zolpidem (ambien) a narcotic?

Anonymous

No ambien and ambien cr are non-narcotics they do have similar effects like xanax and ativan but are not narcotic.

Hello my friends! I was wondering if Zolpidem Tartrate (Ambien CR) is a narcotic?

Will it show up on a drug screen, and if so what would it show up as?

I use Ambien (Zolpidem)?

Last time I tested, the person said she thought I had been using a "Narcotic". This Ambien I have is prescirbed by the MD. Can such a drug ...

BEEN TAKNG aMBIEN (ZOLPIDEM) 5MG FOR A FEW YRS. uPON PICKING-UP MY PILLS I NOTICE A DIFFERENT SHAP?

UP MY pRES. THE PILLS WERE A DIFFERENT SHAPE RETANULAR WITH A #w715 - WAS TOLD MFG. WAS CHANGED TO aUROBINDO - TRYED IT FOR 3 NIGHTS AND THEY DID NOT ...

Can Ambien withdrawal cause nightmares?

I've been taking 10mg zolpidem (generic Ambien) for a couple of weeks. Last night I didn't take it and I had horrible, vivid nightmares. ...

Hello, I would like to know is there a difference in generic ambien cr 12.5 mg?

Last month I had purchased zolpidem tartrate ter 12.5 mg cr and the pill was off yellow. Today I went to purchase the same this and I notice that ...