Is zolpidem (ambien) a narcotic?

No ambien and ambien cr are non-narcotics they do have similar effects like xanax and ativan but are not narcotic.

Hello my friends! I was wondering if Zolpidem Tartrate (Ambien CR) is a narcotic?

Will it show up on a drug screen, and if so what would it show up as?

Ambien CR 12.5 mg vs Zolpidem CR 12.5 mg?

My Dr prescribed Ambien CR several months ago, two part two color pill..The drug store now has sub Zolpidem CR 12.5 a dark blue pill saying it's ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

Can Ambien withdrawal cause nightmares?

I've been taking 10mg zolpidem (generic Ambien) for a couple of weeks. Last night I didn't take it and I had horrible, vivid nightmares. ...

Hello, I would like to know is there a difference in generic ambien cr 12.5 mg?

Last month I had purchased zolpidem tartrate ter 12.5 mg cr and the pill was off yellow. Today I went to purchase the same this and I notice that ...