Is zolpidem (ambien) a narcotic?

Anonymous

No ambien and ambien cr are non-narcotics they do have similar effects like xanax and ativan but are not narcotic.

Hello my friends! I was wondering if Zolpidem Tartrate (Ambien CR) is a narcotic?

Will it show up on a drug screen, and if so what would it show up as?

I use Ambien (Zolpidem)?

Last time I tested, the person said she thought I had been using a "Narcotic". This Ambien I have is prescirbed by the MD. Can such a drug ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

BEEN TAKNG aMBIEN (ZOLPIDEM) 5MG FOR A FEW YRS. uPON PICKING-UP MY PILLS I NOTICE A DIFFERENT SHAP?

UP MY pRES. THE PILLS WERE A DIFFERENT SHAPE RETANULAR WITH A #w715 - WAS TOLD MFG. WAS CHANGED TO aUROBINDO - TRYED IT FOR 3 NIGHTS AND THEY DID NOT ...