Is zolpidem a narcotic?

Anonymous

Hello chrissy74. No, its not. Best of wishes and health to you,pledge

I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days and zolpidem doesn't seem to help - any suggestions?

Always has before. I'm dealing with so.me serious GI issues and have been in and out of hospital and through a huge battery of upper and lower ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

I am prescribed Zolpidem 10mg and they do not work so at times I take up to 30mg. I have been?

prescribed Zolpidem 10mg twice at night, now my doctor had lowered my dose to a 10mg Zolpidem and added Rozerem 8mg and told me to take it at the ...

Why does Zolpidem only works occasionally. using every day I stay away 4 out of 7 days?

I take Zolpidem for sleep and lat awake for hours. What should I do?

What's the difference between zolpidem and restoral?

Because of the regulations by the FDA the DR. won't allow me more than 2 zolpidem per day. Needless to say 10 days after my refill I must have ...