Is zolpidem a narcotic?

Anonymous

Hello chrissy74. No, its not. Best of wishes and health to you,pledge

I use Ambien (Zolpidem)?

Last time I tested, the person said she thought I had been using a "Narcotic". This Ambien I have is prescirbed by the MD. Can such a drug ...

I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days and zolpidem doesn't seem to help - any suggestions?

Always has before. I'm dealing with so.me serious GI issues and have been in and out of hospital and through a huge battery of upper and lower ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

I am prescribed Zolpidem 10mg and they do not work so at times I take up to 30mg. I have been?

prescribed Zolpidem 10mg twice at night, now my doctor had lowered my dose to a 10mg Zolpidem and added Rozerem 8mg and told me to take it at the ...

Why can't you take narcotics, bezodiazapines,tramadol and prochlorperazine together?

Can you add Zolpidem to this medication combination?