Is zolpidem a narcotic?

Hello chrissy74. No, its not. Best of wishes and health to you,pledge

Is zolpidem (ambien) a narcotic?

I use Ambien (Zolpidem)?

Last time I tested, the person said she thought I had been using a "Narcotic". This Ambien I have is prescirbed by the MD. Can such a drug ...

Is zaleplon (sonata) 20 mg better than zolpidem?

Dr, wants to take me off zolpidem 10. Is Zaleplon even close. I lay awake for hours before I fall asleep. At least with the zolpidem I can get to ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

I am prescribed Zolpidem 10mg and they do not work so at times I take up to 30mg. I have been?

prescribed Zolpidem 10mg twice at night, now my doctor had lowered my dose to a 10mg Zolpidem and added Rozerem 8mg and told me to take it at the ...