Is zolpidem a narcotic?

Anonymous

Hello chrissy74. No, its not. Best of wishes and health to you,pledge

Is zolpidem (ambien) a narcotic?

Hello my friends! I was wondering if Zolpidem Tartrate (Ambien CR) is a narcotic?

Will it show up on a drug screen, and if so what would it show up as?

I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days and zolpidem doesn't seem to help - any suggestions?

Always has before. I'm dealing with so.me serious GI issues and have been in and out of hospital and through a huge battery of upper and lower ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

I am prescribed Zolpidem 10mg and they do not work so at times I take up to 30mg. I have been?

prescribed Zolpidem 10mg twice at night, now my doctor had lowered my dose to a 10mg Zolpidem and added Rozerem 8mg and told me to take it at the ...