Is zoloft a controlled drug?

Its not a controlled drug but the pharm might ask for a id when picking it up.hope this helps

no it is not controlled at all

christineATU 13 Apr 2010

You're right, it's handed out like candy.

RemSupreme 17 Apr 2010

your not kidding almost every doctor tried to give me a script of that.I would say it gives me bad headaches.I think the pharmacutle(misspelled) gives the doctor a trip to florida or some place nice for "conferences"thats why they are always trying to give you that stuff they want a vacation and dont give a crap about the patient... Its messed up

Zoloft is not a contrlled substance, but there is a much better arry og anti depressants out now, seems like zoloft has been out forever. Fall Queen

fall queen 17 Apr 2010

I meant to say array of anti depressant

RemSupreme 19 Apr 2010

I see you have to also start looking at your screen before you send also... JK