Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Is BroveX PB DM a prescription drug? My dr. gave me a prescription for it and my insurance would?

... not cover it because they said it was over the counter, but I was unable to find it over the counter

I have a pill that has no inscriptions on it. I need to know exactly what this is before I take it?

The pill is white with very small light yellow specks throughout. It has a line through the middle of it only on one of the sides. It is a thick pill ...

Poeple, plead read this!!! can you belive this???

On the FDA mednotes this AM: FDA Mulls Making Key Prescription Drugs Available Over-the-Counter A number of widely used prescription drugs could be ...

Insomnia - Does anyone know if you can "safely" take the over the counter sleep meds along with a?

... prescription med (like Ambien, Sonata or Rozarem?) I'm speaking of the melatonin type meds that you can get over the counter. Allteril, ...

How much counter acetaminophen is too much?

I know the new prescription acetaminophen limit is 3000 mg. I looked at over the counter and it has 500 mg. How is it different from prescription ...