Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Is BroveX PB DM a prescription drug? My dr. gave me a prescription for it and my insurance would?

... not cover it because they said it was over the counter, but I was unable to find it over the counter

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Poeple, plead read this!!! can you belive this???

On the FDA mednotes this AM: FDA Mulls Making Key Prescription Drugs Available Over-the-Counter A number of widely used prescription drugs could be ...

Can I take an over the counter sleeping pill with a prescription drug called Nortriptyline 50 Mg?

I need to know if it safe to take an over the counter sleeping aid together with a 50 mG Nortriptylene capsule?

How much counter acetaminophen is too much?

I know the new prescription acetaminophen limit is 3000 mg. I looked at over the counter and it has 500 mg. How is it different from prescription ...