Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Is BroveX PB DM a prescription drug? My dr. gave me a prescription for it and my insurance would?

... not cover it because they said it was over the counter, but I was unable to find it over the counter

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Is there anything similiar to adderall that I can buy over the counter?

I am prescribed adderall and it was recently stolen from me... i need it badly but my insurance wont cover another prescription since the month of ...

Anyone know of over the counter 6% Salicylic lotion?

I have used a Salicylic acid lotion 6% that a dermatologist prescribed and it works but I have to use so much of it and it is $40 a bottle by ...

Wife takes Hyoscyamine for digestive problems. Prescription ran out . Are there any?

... over-the-counter alternatives until prescription can be refilled? Rick