Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Is there anything similiar to adderall that I can buy over the counter?

I am prescribed adderall and it was recently stolen from me... i need it badly but my insurance wont cover another prescription since the month of ...

Anyone know of over the counter 6% Salicylic lotion?

I have used a Salicylic acid lotion 6% that a dermatologist prescribed and it works but I have to use so much of it and it is $40 a bottle by ...

Poeple, plead read this!!! can you belive this???

On the FDA mednotes this AM: FDA Mulls Making Key Prescription Drugs Available Over-the-Counter A number of widely used prescription drugs could be ...

How much counter acetaminophen is too much?

I know the new prescription acetaminophen limit is 3000 mg. I looked at over the counter and it has 500 mg. How is it different from prescription ...