Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Over-the-counter vs. Prescription drugs?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to distinguish between over-the-counter and prescription drugs from those listed on this website? Thanks, ...

Anyone know of over the counter 6% Salicylic lotion?

I have used a Salicylic acid lotion 6% that a dermatologist prescribed and it works but I have to use so much of it and it is $40 a bottle by ...

Wife takes Hyoscyamine for digestive problems. Prescription ran out . Are there any?

... over-the-counter alternatives until prescription can be refilled? Rick

How much counter acetaminophen is too much?

I know the new prescription acetaminophen limit is 3000 mg. I looked at over the counter and it has 500 mg. How is it different from prescription ...