Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Over-the-counter vs. Prescription drugs?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to distinguish between over-the-counter and prescription drugs from those listed on this website? Thanks, ...

Is there anything similiar to adderall that I can buy over the counter?

I am prescribed adderall and it was recently stolen from me... i need it badly but my insurance wont cover another prescription since the month of ...

Wife takes Hyoscyamine for digestive problems. Prescription ran out . Are there any?

... over-the-counter alternatives until prescription can be refilled? Rick

Can I take an over the counter sleeping pill with a prescription drug called Nortriptyline 50 Mg?

I need to know if it safe to take an over the counter sleeping aid together with a 50 mG Nortriptylene capsule?