Is Xenaderm available over the counter or by prescription only?

In script only.

Over-the-counter vs. Prescription drugs?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to distinguish between over-the-counter and prescription drugs from those listed on this website? Thanks, ...

I have a pill that has no inscriptions on it. I need to know exactly what this is before I take it?

The pill is white with very small light yellow specks throughout. It has a line through the middle of it only on one of the sides. It is a thick pill ...

Poeple, plead read this!!! can you belive this???

On the FDA mednotes this AM: FDA Mulls Making Key Prescription Drugs Available Over-the-Counter A number of widely used prescription drugs could be ...

Insomnia - Does anyone know if you can "safely" take the over the counter sleep meds along with a?

... prescription med (like Ambien, Sonata or Rozarem?) I'm speaking of the melatonin type meds that you can get over the counter. Allteril, ...

Can I take an over the counter sleeping pill with a prescription drug called Nortriptyline 50 Mg?

I need to know if it safe to take an over the counter sleeping aid together with a 50 mG Nortriptylene capsule?