Is weight gain a normal side effect of Keppra?

Weight gain is not a known side effect of Keppra. It does not however mean that it can't cause weight gain.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/keppra-side-effects.html

The reviews don't give any indication of weight gain as a side effect either.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/levetiracetam/keppra.html

sppath; Yes, unfortunately weight gain is a side affect of any anti-seizure medication. But you have to weigh the good with the bad. If it is really helping your seizures then the Dr can work with you on keeping your weight down. If it is not really helping then it is time to call the Doc and get in there to try something else. Good Luck