Is watson 780 a pain killer?

Not really. Is Sulcrafate(an ulser,or stomach med.) check it out on the main site pill identifier.

Not a pain killer.
But
SUCRALFATE TABLETS 1 gm 500s
NDC: 00591-0780-05
*Compare to: Carafate®

Once you're on suboxone for a pain killer addiction is it possible to get back on a pain killer?

i was on high dose perks and vics for years for a back injury.now i'm on suboxone for the last year n 1/2.my back has gotten even worse now due ...

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

What is a good alternative pain killer to Darvocet N?

My mother was taking Darvocet N 100 for years, she is 79; she takes several other meds. Dr. has tried Tramadol did not work, he now put her on ...

What it the diffrence in watson 10/500 and percocet 10mg?

my husband is given script for watson 10/500 but we have to change pharmacys and the new store does not carry the watson what other brand can he get ...

Im taking nordette pills the 21 pill...and I my wisdom tooth hurts...because its comming out, am i?

... allow to take pain killer, if yes, what pain killer should i take?