Is watson 780 a pain killer?

Not really. Is Sulcrafate(an ulser,or stomach med.) check it out on the main site pill identifier.

Not a pain killer.
But
SUCRALFATE TABLETS 1 gm 500s
NDC: 00591-0780-05
*Compare to: Carafate®

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

What is a good alternative pain killer to Darvocet N?

My mother was taking Darvocet N 100 for years, she is 79; she takes several other meds. Dr. has tried Tramadol did not work, he now put her on ...

What is the process by which the body digests and distributes a pain killer in caplet form?

What is the process of digesting a caplet pain killer, such as Norco?

Pain - Watson Lab 853 VS Interpharm IP 110?

... I have been taking Watson 853 from Watson Labs (10/325) for quite some time now..at least several months... and feel it is very effective ...

What is the best non narcotic pain pill to take for venous stasis ulcer?

I have venous stasis ulcer in my leg and im looking for a non-narcotic pain pill to take what is the best pain killer to take?