Is watson 780 a pain killer?

Not really. Is Sulcrafate(an ulser,or stomach med.) check it out on the main site pill identifier.

Not a pain killer.
But
SUCRALFATE TABLETS 1 gm 500s
NDC: 00591-0780-05
*Compare to: Carafate®

What kind of light exercises can I do to relieve my back pain for shingles?

I went to see my doctor last friday and asked him for a pain killer medication because I was in a lot of pain due to having shingles. But when I saw ...

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

What is a good alternative pain killer to Darvocet N?

My mother was taking Darvocet N 100 for years, she is 79; she takes several other meds. Dr. has tried Tramadol did not work, he now put her on ...

What is the best non narcotic pain pill to take for venous stasis ulcer?

I have venous stasis ulcer in my leg and im looking for a non-narcotic pain pill to take what is the best pain killer to take?

A good alternative to Ibuprofen please?

I am taking Clopidogrel, Perinodpril and Simvastatin. As 2 of these meds can interact with Ibuprofen I am looking for a different pain killer for ...