Is watson 780 a pain killer?

Not really. Is Sulcrafate(an ulser,or stomach med.) check it out on the main site pill identifier.

Not a pain killer.
But
SUCRALFATE TABLETS 1 gm 500s
NDC: 00591-0780-05
*Compare to: Carafate®

What kind of light exercises can I do to relieve my back pain for shingles?

I went to see my doctor last friday and asked him for a pain killer medication because I was in a lot of pain due to having shingles. But when I saw ...

Once you're on suboxone for a pain killer addiction is it possible to get back on a pain killer?

i was on high dose perks and vics for years for a back injury.now i'm on suboxone for the last year n 1/2.my back has gotten even worse now due ...

What is a good alternative pain killer to Darvocet N?

My mother was taking Darvocet N 100 for years, she is 79; she takes several other meds. Dr. has tried Tramadol did not work, he now put her on ...

What is the process by which the body digests and distributes a pain killer in caplet form?

What is the process of digesting a caplet pain killer, such as Norco?