Is watson 780 a pain killer?

Not really. Is Sulcrafate(an ulser,or stomach med.) check it out on the main site pill identifier.

Not a pain killer.
But
SUCRALFATE TABLETS 1 gm 500s
NDC: 00591-0780-05
*Compare to: Carafate®

Once you're on suboxone for a pain killer addiction is it possible to get back on a pain killer?

i was on high dose perks and vics for years for a back injury.now i'm on suboxone for the last year n 1/2.my back has gotten even worse now due ...

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

What is the process by which the body digests and distributes a pain killer in caplet form?

What is the process of digesting a caplet pain killer, such as Norco?

Im taking nordette pills the 21 pill...and I my wisdom tooth hurts...because its comming out, am i?

... allow to take pain killer, if yes, what pain killer should i take?

A good alternative to Ibuprofen please?

I am taking Clopidogrel, Perinodpril and Simvastatin. As 2 of these meds can interact with Ibuprofen I am looking for a different pain killer for ...