Is watson 657 a methadone pill?

mine say 57 71, i think hard to see

BRRMARS 30 May 2011

yep it's 57-71 it a white pill long like xanax, the other kind of methadone does not have those numbers either their kinda orange and round.

Anonymous

Here is your answ\er, it is not Methadone at all:

WATSON 657

Pill imprint WATSON 657 has been identified as Buspirone hydrochloride 5 mg.

Buspirone is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy.

Buspirone 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.

Hope this helps you. Also when I took Methadone it was a round white pill. There are several makers, I preferred Roxane...

The only Watson Methadone I've ever seen are the 10 mg, white rectangular ones. They have an M on one side and the other side is scored with 57 71.