Is Vyvanse the same thing as RITALIN?

I'm not very familiar with Ritalin, but I know Vyvanse is very similar to Adderall. If you search each of the drugs you're wondering about on this site you'll probably find what you're looking for. Good luck!
Also, if you have questions about how Vyvanse has affected people, post them! This is a great place to hear about other experiences with drugs you're taking. Hope you find the answers you're looking for!

From personally being on both, Vyvanse is stronger than Ritalin. However, the Vyvanse is more likely to cause more side effects. Ritalin is an older, more mild CNS stimulant. Feel free to ask more..