Is vyvanse like adiral?

--- Adderall--- is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.

Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

( Read more: http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html#ixzz120WXlEN7 )

--- Vyvanse--- is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.

Vyvanse is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and in children who are 6 to 12 years old. It is used as a part of a total treatment program that may include psychological, educational, and social therapy.

( Read more: http://www.drugs.com/vyvanse.html#ixzz120WkDqob )

So, yes. They are similar drugs used for similar purposes.