Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

Is it possible to be addicted to marijuana?

I've heard that u may become mentally dependent upon it, but that there should b no physical withdrawals.. I must b going crazy because ...

Opiate Dependence - can you get addiction to suboxone?

... My boyfriend was in rehab for heroin addiction, and now he is taking suboxone by prescription. I just find out he is consuming something call ...

Opiate dependence-new here and need some support?

hey everyone. I'm hoping this is actually a SUPPORT group. i've been on some type of drug for about half my life. currently, i'm ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

Drug Dependence - Has anyone had any experience with Ritalin addiction?

I've been on it for four years to help treat depression, and I am afraid it has gotten out of control.