Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

How addictive is the drug darvon?

i know somebody who just started taking this drug for their supposed pain. but she has had a past of addiction to narcotics. im just wondering how ...

Vyvanse - Should you take Vyvanese before or after breakfast?

I am a 23 year old female, just starting Vyvanse. Adderall worked for a little but then my body got used to it. Now I am on Vyvanse, and would like ...

Opiate Dependence - can you get addiction to suboxone?

... My boyfriend was in rehab for heroin addiction, and now he is taking suboxone by prescription. I just find out he is consuming something call ...

Opiate dependence-new here and need some support?

hey everyone. I'm hoping this is actually a SUPPORT group. i've been on some type of drug for about half my life. currently, i'm ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...