Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

Opiate Dependence - Has anyone else experienced Tramadol addiction?

I have been on Tramadol for 3 years. Taking 250-300mg a day. I decreased the dose after I had a grand mal seizure and almost died(I took 5 at once) ...

Is celebrex addictive?

I am in recovery from drug addiction, and would like to avoid any pain killer which can cause addiction. any studies, reports on this topic available?

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

Should I leave my husband because of his drug addiction?

I have been with my husband for over years, married for one year. Together we have two small children and one on the way but as of lately I cannot ...

Drug Dependence - Has anyone had any experience with Ritalin addiction?

I've been on it for four years to help treat depression, and I am afraid it has gotten out of control.