Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

Is it possible to be addicted to marijuana?

I've heard that u may become mentally dependent upon it, but that there should b no physical withdrawals.. I must b going crazy because ...

Opiate Dependence - can you get addiction to suboxone?

... My boyfriend was in rehab for heroin addiction, and now he is taking suboxone by prescription. I just find out he is consuming something call ...

Opiate dependence-new here and need some support?

hey everyone. I'm hoping this is actually a SUPPORT group. i've been on some type of drug for about half my life. currently, i'm ...

Should I leave my husband because of his drug addiction?

I have been with my husband for over years, married for one year. Together we have two small children and one on the way but as of lately I cannot ...

Drug Dependence - Has anyone had any experience with Ritalin addiction?

I've been on it for four years to help treat depression, and I am afraid it has gotten out of control.