Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

How addictive is the drug darvon?

i know somebody who just started taking this drug for their supposed pain. but she has had a past of addiction to narcotics. im just wondering how ...

Is it possible to be addicted to marijuana?

I've heard that u may become mentally dependent upon it, but that there should b no physical withdrawals.. I must b going crazy because ...

Opiate Dependence - Has anyone else experienced Tramadol addiction?

I have been on Tramadol for 3 years. Taking 250-300mg a day. I decreased the dose after I had a grand mal seizure and almost died(I took 5 at once) ...

Opiate dependence-new here and need some support?

hey everyone. I'm hoping this is actually a SUPPORT group. i've been on some type of drug for about half my life. currently, i'm ...

Should I leave my husband because of his drug addiction?

I have been with my husband for over years, married for one year. Together we have two small children and one on the way but as of lately I cannot ...