Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

Vyvanse - Should you take Vyvanese before or after breakfast?

I am a 23 year old female, just starting Vyvanse. Adderall worked for a little but then my body got used to it. Now I am on Vyvanse, and would like ...

Opiate dependence-new here and need some support?

hey everyone. I'm hoping this is actually a SUPPORT group. i've been on some type of drug for about half my life. currently, i'm ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

Should I leave my husband because of his drug addiction?

I have been with my husband for over years, married for one year. Together we have two small children and one on the way but as of lately I cannot ...

Drug Dependence - Has anyone had any experience with Ritalin addiction?

I've been on it for four years to help treat depression, and I am afraid it has gotten out of control.