Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

Is it possible to be addicted to marijuana?

I've heard that u may become mentally dependent upon it, but that there should b no physical withdrawals.. I must b going crazy because ...

Vyvanse - Should you take Vyvanese before or after breakfast?

I am a 23 year old female, just starting Vyvanse. Adderall worked for a little but then my body got used to it. Now I am on Vyvanse, and would like ...

Opiate Dependence - can you get addiction to suboxone?

... My boyfriend was in rehab for heroin addiction, and now he is taking suboxone by prescription. I just find out he is consuming something call ...

Is celebrex addictive?

I am in recovery from drug addiction, and would like to avoid any pain killer which can cause addiction. any studies, reports on this topic available?

Drug Dependence - Has anyone had any experience with Ritalin addiction?

I've been on it for four years to help treat depression, and I am afraid it has gotten out of control.