Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

How addictive is the drug darvon?

i know somebody who just started taking this drug for their supposed pain. but she has had a past of addiction to narcotics. im just wondering how ...

Is it possible to be addicted to marijuana?

I've heard that u may become mentally dependent upon it, but that there should b no physical withdrawals.. I must b going crazy because ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

Should I leave my husband because of his drug addiction?

I have been with my husband for over years, married for one year. Together we have two small children and one on the way but as of lately I cannot ...

Drug Dependence - Has anyone had any experience with Ritalin addiction?

I've been on it for four years to help treat depression, and I am afraid it has gotten out of control.