Is vyvanese an addictive drug?

Yes, vyvanese is additive. It is a central nervous stimulant, and most drugs that act on the CNS are addictive.

How addictive is the drug darvon?

i know somebody who just started taking this drug for their supposed pain. but she has had a past of addiction to narcotics. im just wondering how ...

Is it possible to be addicted to marijuana?

I've heard that u may become mentally dependent upon it, but that there should b no physical withdrawals.. I must b going crazy because ...

Opiate Dependence - can you get addiction to suboxone?

... My boyfriend was in rehab for heroin addiction, and now he is taking suboxone by prescription. I just find out he is consuming something call ...

Is celebrex addictive?

I am in recovery from drug addiction, and would like to avoid any pain killer which can cause addiction. any studies, reports on this topic available?

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...