Is viokase still manufactured? If so where can it be obtained?

It has not reported to have been stopped from manufacturing, however you could call at this number for more information: For product information please call 1-800-742-6706.

REV. June 2008. Manufactured in Canada for: AXCAN PHARMA US, INC., 22 Inverness Center Parkway Birmingham, AL 35242 USA.

Hope the above helps?

Realm 16 Jun 2010

Thank you for your help. I called the number and found that one particular form of viocase is pending FDA approval. They also provided the names of three generics. They were also very helpful. I really appreciate your assistance. Thank you once again.

Rajive Goel 17 Jun 2010

Most welcome, 'am indeed glad that my answer could be of help to you, take care & best of luck!