Is vicodin 3601 a 1000 mg?

Nope. It contains 10mg of Hydrocodone Bitartrate and 325mg Acetaminophen. Sorry. Hope this helps. Happy New Year!

A family member has been taken taken vicodin for about 2 years because of back pain he has had 3?

... surgeries i am trying to get him off the vicodin but i know it will be hard some one suggests takig CERBOXIN NOT SURE IF I SPELLED IT RIGHT does ...

Vicodin addiction?

My husband has been taking vicodin for 3 years he had spinal stenosis which was fixed by putting titanium plates and screw in his spine from c-3 thru ...

Discontinuation of "Brand" Vicodin HP?

For several years, I have been managing my back and knee pain with "brand" Vicodin HP. Its always helped me get through my day and get ...

Is there a 1000 mg vicodin pill?

No. If there was, it would lead to respiratory failure. Vicodin is typically in 5mg, 7mg, 10mg dosages. This is a common mistake. most people refer ...