Is viagra a narcotic?

No, Viagra is not a narcotic.
Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
http://www.drugs.com/viagra.html

Viagra?

I have had sexual problems over the years and was prescribed viagra many years ago... on the 5th march this year I took a 50 mg viagra ... 3 in the ...

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra

I recently returned from a trip to Morocco?

In Marrakech, eating at an outdoor cafe a man walked by with a basket saying viagra, viagra and smiling. The basket was filled with what looks like a ...