Is viagra a narcotic?

No, Viagra is not a narcotic.
Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
http://www.drugs.com/viagra.html

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

If you have a condition such as incontinance is it wise to take viagra?

i am an in home care provider for a client that just received a prescription, for 25 mg of Viagra. he has incontinence and cannot always hold his ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

The few times my husband took Viagra, he got extremely tired?

I heard this from a friend of mine that her husband gets tired also when he takes Viagra. This does not happen with Cialis, but he would prefer ...

I recently returned from a trip to Morocco?

In Marrakech, eating at an outdoor cafe a man walked by with a basket saying viagra, viagra and smiling. The basket was filled with what looks like a ...

2 answers 7 days ago