Is viagra a narcotic?

No, Viagra is not a narcotic.
Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
http://www.drugs.com/viagra.html

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Does viagra affect sperms and men fertility?what is the risk of taking viagra once daily on longrun?

i am taking viagra 50 mg once daily and i am 33 years old

Does splitting a viagra tablet effect performance?

I have viagra 100m, can I cut it in half or quarters without losing effectivemess or time for activity?

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra