Is viagra a narcotic?

No, Viagra is not a narcotic.
Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
http://www.drugs.com/viagra.html

If you have a condition such as incontinance is it wise to take viagra?

i am an in home care provider for a client that just received a prescription, for 25 mg of Viagra. he has incontinence and cannot always hold his ...

Husband has been taking viagra faithfully, For the first time he lost his erection after taking?

... viagra. Why did this happen. Please help Everthing was fine at first he got stimulated but after a few went soft

Does viagra affect sperms and men fertility?what is the risk of taking viagra once daily on longrun?

i am taking viagra 50 mg once daily and i am 33 years old

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra

I am 24 years old. can I use viagra?

recently i got married and i cant keep my cum for less than 5 seconds. is Viagra will solve this problem? advise me?