Is using expired Pepto-Bismol a hazard or health risk?

It's best to discard expired medicines as the manufacturers do not guarantee the quality or efficacy of medicines past their expiry date.

What can happen to my 14 month baby if I already taken 1dose of pepto-bismol while nursing?

Can it harm her with one dose. I had a upset stomach and without looking at the lable my husband look online and he freaked out about the aspirin ...

I took Pepto Bismol and now I have a subtle uniform pimply rash, is this a mild allergic reaction?

I took Pepto Bismol on Wed. nite twice (the first time in years), 2 times Thurs. n a half a dose on Fri. morn. Fri. afternoon I saw a subtle uniform ...

Pepto-Bismol - I took pepto bismol 2 days ago and got black stool...I no longer have black stool but

... my stomach is still bothering me..is it okay for me to take pepto bismol again?

What could be the reasoning for uncontrollable pooping and peeing? The poop is black and watery?

Its been like this for almost 3 days and i have tried Pepto Bismol as well. I have accidents at night and not even relaize it