Is using expired Pepto-Bismol a hazard or health risk?

It's best to discard expired medicines as the manufacturers do not guarantee the quality or efficacy of medicines past their expiry date.

What can happen to my 14 month baby if I already taken 1dose of pepto-bismol while nursing?

Can it harm her with one dose. I had a upset stomach and without looking at the lable my husband look online and he freaked out about the aspirin ...

Pepto-Bismol - If Pepto coats the stomach against acid, would it also inhibit the absorption of meds

... which must be taken with food? Some of my meds indicate that if they cause nausea, they should be taken with food. Will the coating action of ...

Pepto-Bismol - My 3 yr old daughter drank half the bottle of pepto what should I have to worry about

... look for and do? She is acting normal

What could be the reasoning for uncontrollable pooping and peeing? The poop is black and watery?

Its been like this for almost 3 days and i have tried Pepto Bismol as well. I have accidents at night and not even relaize it

1 answer 11 days ago