Is using expired Pepto-Bismol a hazard or health risk?

It's best to discard expired medicines as the manufacturers do not guarantee the quality or efficacy of medicines past their expiry date.

Pepto-Bismol - If Pepto coats the stomach against acid, would it also inhibit the absorption of meds

... which must be taken with food? Some of my meds indicate that if they cause nausea, they should be taken with food. Will the coating action of ...

Pepto-Bismol - My 3 yr old daughter drank half the bottle of pepto what should I have to worry about

... look for and do? She is acting normal

I took Pepto Bismol and now I have a subtle uniform pimply rash, is this a mild allergic reaction?

I took Pepto Bismol on Wed. nite twice (the first time in years), 2 times Thurs. n a half a dose on Fri. morn. Fri. afternoon I saw a subtle uniform ...

Pepto-Bismol - I took pepto bismol 2 days ago and got black stool...I no longer have black stool but

... my stomach is still bothering me..is it okay for me to take pepto bismol again?