Is using expired Pepto-Bismol a hazard or health risk?

It's best to discard expired medicines as the manufacturers do not guarantee the quality or efficacy of medicines past their expiry date.

What can happen to my 14 month baby if I already taken 1dose of pepto-bismol while nursing?

Can it harm her with one dose. I had a upset stomach and without looking at the lable my husband look online and he freaked out about the aspirin ...

Pepto-Bismol - If Pepto coats the stomach against acid, would it also inhibit the absorption of meds

... which must be taken with food? Some of my meds indicate that if they cause nausea, they should be taken with food. Will the coating action of ...

Pepto-Bismol - I took pepto bismol 2 days ago and got black stool...I no longer have black stool but

... my stomach is still bothering me..is it okay for me to take pepto bismol again?

Pepto-Bismol - Can bismuth sulfate affect the absorption rate of Tylenol 3 . for the bad as in it?

.T3 and pepto interaction or where to find interaction.