Is Trazadone a benzo?

Anonymous

No, trazodone is an antidepressants.-

Read more:

http://www.drugs.com/trazodone.html

Take care.-

Trazodone - Does long term usage of trazadone by an elderly man (68 yrs old till now 79 yrs old)?

... have any cases of severe memory loss, Alzheimer/ Dementia? My father takes trazadone every night and has for many years. He has anxiety quite a ...

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone - The nursing home is recommending trazadone for my father, with alzheimers?

He has been having some aggressive behavior recently. Does this seem appropriate?

Trazodone has a black box label now. Why does your web site not show that?

In 2011, my sister was given trazadone for insomnia. She shot herself in the head thinking she was going back to January and was going to wake up. ...