Is Trazadone a benzo?

Anonymous

No, trazodone is an antidepressants.-

Read more:

http://www.drugs.com/trazodone.html

Take care.-

I used to take trazadone and it was very efective for my depression?

but I was switched to adderal and lexapro. The adderal has totally taken my sex drive away and I never knew that trazadone could help... But I should ...

Trazodone - Does long term usage of trazadone by an elderly man (68 yrs old till now 79 yrs old)?

... have any cases of severe memory loss, Alzheimer/ Dementia? My father takes trazadone every night and has for many years. He has anxiety quite a ...

Trazodone - WHY GIVE ME TRAZADONE FOR DEPRESSION WHEN IT CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?

I am prescribed trazadone for anxiety and low mood but am concerned that it says this tablet can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.

Trazodone - Is trazadone addicting?

I have been taking Xanax for several years and am obviously dependent on it, but need it anyway. I forgot to ask my doctor if Trazodone is addictive. ...

Trazodone - Is it better to take your Trazadone first and then take Klonopin (clonazepam) closer to?

Here's the question ... I was told to increase my Trazadone to 100 mg., was on 75 mg, and decrease my Klonopin (clonazepam) to 2 mg or less ... ...