Is Trazadone a benzo?

Anonymous

No, trazodone is an antidepressants.-

Read more:

http://www.drugs.com/trazodone.html

Take care.-

I used to take trazadone and it was very efective for my depression?

but I was switched to adderal and lexapro. The adderal has totally taken my sex drive away and I never knew that trazadone could help... But I should ...

Trazodone - The nursing home is recommending trazadone for my father, with alzheimers?

He has been having some aggressive behavior recently. Does this seem appropriate?

Trazodone has a black box label now. Why does your web site not show that?

In 2011, my sister was given trazadone for insomnia. She shot herself in the head thinking she was going back to January and was going to wake up. ...

Trazodone - Is trazadone a good way to quit Zolpidem without withdrawals?

I have been collided for five months. It has quit working. My doctor asked if I wanted to try Trazadone. Anybody have any idea if I will experience ...

Trazodone - Is Viibyrd a drug that will conflict with Trazadone. I see in the literature that some?

dificulties with sleep will follow however... and the literature indicates that possibility. Trazadone has been suggested as a possible remedy. Are ...

2 answers 3 days ago