Is Trazadone a benzo?

Anonymous

No, trazodone is an antidepressants.-

Read more:

http://www.drugs.com/trazodone.html

Take care.-

Trazodone - Does long term usage of trazadone by an elderly man (68 yrs old till now 79 yrs old)?

... have any cases of severe memory loss, Alzheimer/ Dementia? My father takes trazadone every night and has for many years. He has anxiety quite a ...

Trazodone - Is trazadone addicting?

I have been taking Xanax for several years and am obviously dependent on it, but need it anyway. I forgot to ask my doctor if Trazodone is addictive. ...

Trazodone has a black box label now. Why does your web site not show that?

In 2011, my sister was given trazadone for insomnia. She shot herself in the head thinking she was going back to January and was going to wake up. ...

Trazodone - Is it better to take your Trazadone first and then take Klonopin (clonazepam) closer to?

Here's the question ... I was told to increase my Trazadone to 100 mg., was on 75 mg, and decrease my Klonopin (clonazepam) to 2 mg or less ... ...