Is Trazadone a benzo?

Anonymous

No, trazodone is an antidepressants.-

Read more:

http://www.drugs.com/trazodone.html

Take care.-

I used to take trazadone and it was very efective for my depression?

but I was switched to adderal and lexapro. The adderal has totally taken my sex drive away and I never knew that trazadone could help... But I should ...

Trazodone - Does long term usage of trazadone by an elderly man (68 yrs old till now 79 yrs old)?

... have any cases of severe memory loss, Alzheimer/ Dementia? My father takes trazadone every night and has for many years. He has anxiety quite a ...

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone - Is it better to take your Trazadone first and then take Klonopin (clonazepam) closer to?

Here's the question ... I was told to increase my Trazadone to 100 mg., was on 75 mg, and decrease my Klonopin (clonazepam) to 2 mg or less ... ...