Is Trazadone a benzo?

Anonymous

No, trazodone is an antidepressants.-

Read more:

http://www.drugs.com/trazodone.html

Take care.-

Trazodone - WHY GIVE ME TRAZADONE FOR DEPRESSION WHEN IT CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?

I am prescribed trazadone for anxiety and low mood but am concerned that it says this tablet can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone - Is trazadone a good way to quit Zolpidem without withdrawals?

I have been collided for five months. It has quit working. My doctor asked if I wanted to try Trazadone. Anybody have any idea if I will experience ...

Trazodone - Is Viibyrd a drug that will conflict with Trazadone. I see in the literature that some?

dificulties with sleep will follow however... and the literature indicates that possibility. Trazadone has been suggested as a possible remedy. Are ...