Is thyroid measured in grains or grams?

Whole thyroid extracts are of porcine origin and measured in grains, 60mg = 1 grain.

Has anyone had to cut the dose of Armour Thyroid since the new formula?

My thyroid was removed six years ago because of cancer. In April 2011, I became hyper--couldn't sleep at night and blood pressure went up-- and ...

Armour Thyroid - are palpitations, mood swings, high BP normal, is it stronger than thyroxine?

I recently changed from synthetic thyroxin to Armour, been on it about 2 months.Since then I have had heart palpitations, mood swings, high B P. I ...

How is Tylenol measured in blood tests?

If a person takes 2 or 5, what or how is it measured in a persons blood?

Dorzolamide Timolol drops cause painful grains to form in my eyes, any advice on how to stop them?

Have been taking Dorzolamide Timolol Ophth Sol for Glaucoma for about a year. I take this medication twice a day. White (salt like)grains develop in ...