Is thyroid measured in grains or grams?

Whole thyroid extracts are of porcine origin and measured in grains, 60mg = 1 grain.

Hashimoto's disease - New doctor changed me to Nature Thyroid... seems to work great for me,,, lost?

... 25 #!!! I take Nature Thyroid 1 gr. 4 a day... feel great!!! am I taking too much??? How many grams does Nature Thyroid go to??? Thanks

Has anyone had to cut the dose of Armour Thyroid since the new formula?

My thyroid was removed six years ago because of cancer. In April 2011, I became hyper--couldn't sleep at night and blood pressure went up-- and ...

I take 3 grains of Armour thyroid in the morning along with 25 mcg of Cytomel. I then take 25 mcg of

... Cytomel again in the afternoon. I have gained 10 lbs. in 2 months and feel like my thyroid is low again. How is this possible when I am on so ...

Is a diet free of grains and starches healthy?

I am on a 6wk journey that calls for no grains or starches in my diet. So its big on 3 meals of fruit and veggies and can have protiens and dairy ...