Is thyroid measured in grains or grams?

Whole thyroid extracts are of porcine origin and measured in grains, 60mg = 1 grain.

Armour Thyroid - are palpitations, mood swings, high BP normal, is it stronger than thyroxine?

I recently changed from synthetic thyroxin to Armour, been on it about 2 months.Since then I have had heart palpitations, mood swings, high B P. I ...

I take 3 grains of Armour thyroid in the morning along with 25 mcg of Cytomel. I then take 25 mcg of

... Cytomel again in the afternoon. I have gained 10 lbs. in 2 months and feel like my thyroid is low again. How is this possible when I am on so ...

How is Tylenol measured in blood tests?

If a person takes 2 or 5, what or how is it measured in a persons blood?

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Armour Thyroid - Re: armour dosage messing up my sleep?

Hi... I've been on 3 grains (180 mg) of armour thyroid for about 2 yrs now (taking it all in the morning). Thought I was doing great. Hair was ...