Is thyroid measured in grains or grams?

Whole thyroid extracts are of porcine origin and measured in grains, 60mg = 1 grain.

Hashimoto's disease - New doctor changed me to Nature Thyroid... seems to work great for me,,, lost?

... 25 #!!! I take Nature Thyroid 1 gr. 4 a day... feel great!!! am I taking too much??? How many grams does Nature Thyroid go to??? Thanks

Dr increased synthroid dose from .88 to .125 to 2 grams.now TSH is .01?

It was .03 when he first put me on the medicine 2 years ago. When I was tested for a study they found it at .01 and told me to immediately tell my ...

How is Tylenol measured in blood tests?

If a person takes 2 or 5, what or how is it measured in a persons blood?

Dorzolamide Timolol drops cause painful grains to form in my eyes, any advice on how to stop them?

Have been taking Dorzolamide Timolol Ophth Sol for Glaucoma for about a year. I take this medication twice a day. White (salt like)grains develop in ...