Is there yellow xanax bars?

Yes, there's a generic version made by.Alpharma USPD. It's 2mg Alprazolam. Hope this helps.
chris

What is the difference betwen the yellow xanax bars to the mylan A4 xanax?

i know the mylan A4 r made so u can't put up nose but it seems like the yellow bars r stronger..

What are the differences in the 3 colors that Xanax bars come in, white, yellow & green?

Would u prefer one of the three colors over the others? Same strength, same time of lasting relief?

Has anyone heard of ONAX bars, are they the same as Xanax bars?

I am prescribed xanax and I run out early often because my aunt is prescribed the same dose, I get the 2mg bars, she recently gave me a few that ...

I picked up my refill of xanax bars and they are yellow but usually they're white is there a diffren

i'm perscribed xanax bars and they are usually white, when i picked up my refill they were yellow this time, is there a difference in dosage?