Is there yellow xanax bars?

Yes, there's a generic version made by.Alpharma USPD. It's 2mg Alprazolam. Hope this helps.
chris

I take suboxone and also 3 to 4 xanax bars a day I have no had negative afftect? my suboxone doctor?

... actually write me a script for klonopins which i dont use and from my primary i recieve 3 to 4 xanax bars a day what is the big deal with taking ...

Has anyone heard of ONAX bars, are they the same as Xanax bars?

I am prescribed xanax and I run out early often because my aunt is prescribed the same dose, I get the 2mg bars, she recently gave me a few that ...

Is onax bars the same as xanax bars?

Is onax bars the same as xanax bars

I picked up my refill of xanax bars and they are yellow but usually they're white is there a diffren

i'm perscribed xanax bars and they are usually white, when i picked up my refill they were yellow this time, is there a difference in dosage?