Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Bedding spray?

After using bedding spray. How long after can you use and sit on if a car seat is sprayed with bedding spray for lice and bed bugs? When is it safe ...

Asthma treatment/medication?

um astmaticand having been recommended the spray when i experience attack,how bad is it using the spray,incase of an altenative medication,which one ...

Does anyone recommend Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray for a deviated Septum?

Also I used the cream Ketoconazole 2% which I use on my face and I hear it's a bad interactive drug to use with the spray.. Is this safe? I have ...

Used Monistat 7 cream will it come out the next morning ?

I inserted the cream before bed around 10 woke up around 9 am to pee clumps of white stuff came out not sure if it was the yeast or the cream ...