Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Bedding spray?

After using bedding spray. How long after can you use and sit on if a car seat is sprayed with bedding spray for lice and bed bugs? When is it safe ...

Asthma treatment/medication?

um astmaticand having been recommended the spray when i experience attack,how bad is it using the spray,incase of an altenative medication,which one ...

Got horrible painful sores on my lip. Anyone experienced this?

I got these sores one day. Next day I woke up with a swollen lip and more sores on the inside of my mouth. I dont want to stop taking the medication ...

Hydroquinone - I am using hrdroquonine usp 4% cream but it doesn't get absorbed?

i am using this cream since a week..and i apply it before going to bed... n after apllying it i let it dry for half an hour... but i am little ...

Wellbutrin - Have any of you experienced sever canker sores or mouth ulcers on this medication?

My boyfriend has been on this medication for about a month and a half now and has experienced canker sores off and on. Recently, it has gotten worse. ...