Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Bedding spray?

After using bedding spray. How long after can you use and sit on if a car seat is sprayed with bedding spray for lice and bed bugs? When is it safe ...

Asthma treatment/medication?

um astmaticand having been recommended the spray when i experience attack,how bad is it using the spray,incase of an altenative medication,which one ...

What is best treatment for bed sores?

man had refused to allow caregivers to move him when allowed two and a half days later man has bed sores what now is best treatment man weighs 270 ...

Viractin - Where can I get this medicine?

I used to buy Viractin cream from Walmart then I had to get it at my pharmacy. I am using the last of my tube up but would like to get more. It may ...

Acyclovir - what can I use for relief from painful... sores on gential area?? Is there a topical?

..from Herpes,,, is there a topical cream to help with pain from sores,, makes it really difficult to sit,, walk,, urinate.. any info will be very ...