Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Asthma treatment/medication?

um astmaticand having been recommended the spray when i experience attack,how bad is it using the spray,incase of an altenative medication,which one ...

Does anyone recommend Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray for a deviated Septum?

Also I used the cream Ketoconazole 2% which I use on my face and I hear it's a bad interactive drug to use with the spray.. Is this safe? I have ...

What is best treatment for bed sores?

man had refused to allow caregivers to move him when allowed two and a half days later man has bed sores what now is best treatment man weighs 270 ...

Acyclovir - what can I use for relief from painful... sores on gential area?? Is there a topical?

..from Herpes,,, is there a topical cream to help with pain from sores,, makes it really difficult to sit,, walk,, urinate.. any info will be very ...