Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Does anyone recommend Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray for a deviated Septum?

Also I used the cream Ketoconazole 2% which I use on my face and I hear it's a bad interactive drug to use with the spray.. Is this safe? I have ...

Hydroquinone - I am using hrdroquonine usp 4% cream but it doesn't get absorbed?

i am using this cream since a week..and i apply it before going to bed... n after apllying it i let it dry for half an hour... but i am little ...

What is best treatment for bed sores?

man had refused to allow caregivers to move him when allowed two and a half days later man has bed sores what now is best treatment man weighs 270 ...

Viractin - Where can I get this medicine?

I used to buy Viractin cream from Walmart then I had to get it at my pharmacy. I am using the last of my tube up but would like to get more. It may ...