Is there is any medication spray or cream for bed sores?

You need the doctor to look at the patient who has bed sores. Sometimes it can get infected so it is important to be seen.

Does anyone recommend Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray for a deviated Septum?

Also I used the cream Ketoconazole 2% which I use on my face and I hear it's a bad interactive drug to use with the spray.. Is this safe? I have ...

What is best treatment for bed sores?

man had refused to allow caregivers to move him when allowed two and a half days later man has bed sores what now is best treatment man weighs 270 ...

Wellbutrin - Have any of you experienced sever canker sores or mouth ulcers on this medication?

My boyfriend has been on this medication for about a month and a half now and has experienced canker sores off and on. Recently, it has gotten worse. ...

Viractin - Where can I get this medicine?

I used to buy Viractin cream from Walmart then I had to get it at my pharmacy. I am using the last of my tube up but would like to get more. It may ...