Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Considering Zelnorm... as an emergency treatment?

I have a failed spinal fusion that causes extreme, chronic pain. I am prescribed narcotics as part of a pain management program. I have taken several ...

I see Terilyn54 says she is able to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at Walgreens?

I am not sure of the date she wrote this. It is Feb 14, 11 as I write. I am anticipating it too become more difficult to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at ...

I have had life long constipation and Zelnorm changed my world. Can Amitizia compare?

I have just discovered that Zelnorm is no longer available out of the country and am in a panic. Is Amitizia the only option available?

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Linzess - how does linzess compare to zelnorm?

Zelnorm stopped works after 11 weeks and noticed in zelnorm literature this was usual outcome in the clinical trials.