Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Dear sirs, My friend is diagnosed as pleural epithelium mesothelioma how can obtain onconase?

she has taken 9 doses of cisplatine and alimta. We are living in Turkey. How can we obtain Onconase .Thanks

Now that I am 58 I can no longer take Zelnorm - why?

Gastroparesis and IBS sufferer? Why is age 55 the cut off age for taking Zelnorm even before it was taken off the market? I had been taking this and ...

I see Terilyn54 says she is able to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at Walgreens?

I am not sure of the date she wrote this. It is Feb 14, 11 as I write. I am anticipating it too become more difficult to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at ...

Anything on the market to replace Zelnorm?

was taken off the market years ago (cv issues) and my life has not been the same without it

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...