Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Considering Zelnorm... as an emergency treatment?

I have a failed spinal fusion that causes extreme, chronic pain. I am prescribed narcotics as part of a pain management program. I have taken several ...

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Typhoid Vaccine, Inactivated - Hi, I had a question about the inactivated?

... typhoid vaccine. My boyfriend needs to get the inactivated vaccine before he can visit me in Hong Kong, and he lives in California in the US. He ...

Homes: U.S./Venezuela. Stay in U.S. extended by two mos. Can I obtain Mobic OTC?

I am a U.S. Citizen (born in Ks. 1942). Fifty yrs. Venezuela. Retired with Venezuelan doctors many years. Bring my prescriptions with me. Am ...