Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Considering Zelnorm... as an emergency treatment?

I have a failed spinal fusion that causes extreme, chronic pain. I am prescribed narcotics as part of a pain management program. I have taken several ...

I see Terilyn54 says she is able to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at Walgreens?

I am not sure of the date she wrote this. It is Feb 14, 11 as I write. I am anticipating it too become more difficult to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at ...

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Linzess - how does linzess compare to zelnorm?

Zelnorm stopped works after 11 weeks and noticed in zelnorm literature this was usual outcome in the clinical trials.

Why has Zelnorm been takern off of the shelves?!! I have had chronic constipation since I was?

I have had problems for over 20 years. I will go 2-3 weeks between my bowel movements. My body just feels horrible all the time. First time takibg ...