Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Dear sirs, My friend is diagnosed as pleural epithelium mesothelioma how can obtain onconase?

she has taken 9 doses of cisplatine and alimta. We are living in Turkey. How can we obtain Onconase .Thanks

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Typhoid Vaccine, Inactivated - Hi, I had a question about the inactivated?

... typhoid vaccine. My boyfriend needs to get the inactivated vaccine before he can visit me in Hong Kong, and he lives in California in the US. He ...

Linzess - how does linzess compare to zelnorm?

Zelnorm stopped works after 11 weeks and noticed in zelnorm literature this was usual outcome in the clinical trials.