Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Considering Zelnorm... as an emergency treatment?

I have a failed spinal fusion that causes extreme, chronic pain. I am prescribed narcotics as part of a pain management program. I have taken several ...

Dear sirs, My friend is diagnosed as pleural epithelium mesothelioma how can obtain onconase?

she has taken 9 doses of cisplatine and alimta. We are living in Turkey. How can we obtain Onconase .Thanks

I have had life long constipation and Zelnorm changed my world. Can Amitizia compare?

I have just discovered that Zelnorm is no longer available out of the country and am in a panic. Is Amitizia the only option available?

Anything on the market to replace Zelnorm?

was taken off the market years ago (cv issues) and my life has not been the same without it

Typhoid Vaccine, Inactivated - Hi, I had a question about the inactivated?

... typhoid vaccine. My boyfriend needs to get the inactivated vaccine before he can visit me in Hong Kong, and he lives in California in the US. He ...