Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

http://www.drugs.com/zelnorm.html

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

Now that I am 58 I can no longer take Zelnorm - why?

Gastroparesis and IBS sufferer? Why is age 55 the cut off age for taking Zelnorm even before it was taken off the market? I had been taking this and ...

I have had life long constipation and Zelnorm changed my world. Can Amitizia compare?

I have just discovered that Zelnorm is no longer available out of the country and am in a panic. Is Amitizia the only option available?

Anything on the market to replace Zelnorm?

was taken off the market years ago (cv issues) and my life has not been the same without it

Typhoid Vaccine, Inactivated - Hi, I had a question about the inactivated?

... typhoid vaccine. My boyfriend needs to get the inactivated vaccine before he can visit me in Hong Kong, and he lives in California in the US. He ...

Linzess - how does linzess compare to zelnorm?

Zelnorm stopped works after 11 weeks and noticed in zelnorm literature this was usual outcome in the clinical trials.