Is there any way to obtain Zelnorm any more?

I have literally looked all over the world. No, there isn't, unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure you can't get Zelnorm any more.

I see Terilyn54 says she is able to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at Walgreens?

I am not sure of the date she wrote this. It is Feb 14, 11 as I write. I am anticipating it too become more difficult to obtain Oxycodone 40 mg ER at ...

I have had life long constipation and Zelnorm changed my world. Can Amitizia compare?

I have just discovered that Zelnorm is no longer available out of the country and am in a panic. Is Amitizia the only option available?

Anything on the market to replace Zelnorm?

was taken off the market years ago (cv issues) and my life has not been the same without it

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Typhoid Vaccine, Inactivated - Hi, I had a question about the inactivated?

... typhoid vaccine. My boyfriend needs to get the inactivated vaccine before he can visit me in Hong Kong, and he lives in California in the US. He ...