Is there an over the counter form of Sertraline hydrochloride?

St. John's Wort has similar antidepressant action.

See your pharmacist.

Cheers!

If you found this answer helpful, don't forget to click the thumbs up icon!

How should I withdrawel from sertraline?

what dosage and how often should i take sertraline hydrochloride while i discontinue using this medication

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

I am taking 50mg of Sertraline Hydrochloride (Zoloft) in the morning and 4mg of Risperidone?

... (Risperdal) at night. My doctor would like to add 10mg of Abilify to the list. Is this a safe combination of drugs to take? The risperidone will ...

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...