Is there a yellow ten milligram klonopin?

Klonopin pills/tablets are made in the following strengths:

Klonopin 0.5 mg tablets
Klonopin 1 mg tablets
Klonopin 2 mg tablets.

Klonopin wafers (orally disintegrating tablets) are available in the following strengths:

Klonopin 0.125 mg wafers
Klonopin 0.25 mg wafers
Klonopin 0.5 mg wafers
Klonopin 1 mg wafers
Klonopin 2 mg wafers.

Just wondering why when i filled my RX for Clonazepam 1mg (which is generic for Klonopin ) they were

... round yellow and had an R 34 on it when i'm use to the round blue pills with 274 1 on it... i know they are the same thing. But the blue ...

What is this pill - with '+ +' imprint?

Ordered 2 mg klonopin generic from Basic meds. com. UK . Cant find image:White round with giant scored Plus symbol on both sides, had a different ...

Klonopin?

it has not identification, plain white round powdery pill no scrore or marks or identification. could it be a klonopin from another country?

Alprazolam - is the green to milligram xanax time released?

I've heard from very many people that the green to milligram xanax is time release and I'm just wanting to know if that is true or false?

What is this pill - with 'L' imprint?

Has anyone ever seen a round pink pill with the lg. L..in script imprint... was told it was a klonopin. I've never seen em in pink. Only white ...