Is there a yellow ten milligram klonopin?

Klonopin pills/tablets are made in the following strengths:

Klonopin 0.5 mg tablets
Klonopin 1 mg tablets
Klonopin 2 mg tablets.

Klonopin wafers (orally disintegrating tablets) are available in the following strengths:

Klonopin 0.125 mg wafers
Klonopin 0.25 mg wafers
Klonopin 0.5 mg wafers
Klonopin 1 mg wafers
Klonopin 2 mg wafers.

Just wondering why when i filled my RX for Clonazepam 1mg (which is generic for Klonopin ) they were

... round yellow and had an R 34 on it when i'm use to the round blue pills with 274 1 on it... i know they are the same thing. But the blue ...

What is this pill - with '+ +' imprint?

Ordered 2 mg klonopin generic from Basic meds. com. UK . Cant find image:White round with giant scored Plus symbol on both sides, had a different ...

What is this pill - with '901S' imprint? Yellow, oval?

I know this pill is a generic Alprazolam, but not certain of the milligram.

Is there a 20 milligram oxycodone pill?

I've been prescribed 30 milligram oxycodone tablets for 8 years but I had to switch to 15 milligram oxycodone tablets since the 30 milligram ...

Alprazolam - is the green to milligram xanax time released?

I've heard from very many people that the green to milligram xanax is time release and I'm just wanting to know if that is true or false?