Is there a xanax that is brown and round?

Does your pill have an imprint? All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint.

Here is a link to Alprazolam tablets (Xanax)

What do Xanax XR pills look like?

round orange with the numbers 029 with what looks like a cursive R on the reverse side.

I need to identify a round brown pill stamped B 23 ?

My dog is on Previcox and I picked up the refill late Friday just before the officed closed. When I got home the pills in the bottle were very ...

What do xanax pills look like?

has anyone had round xanax scored 4 ways from mexico with no imprtints

White,round pill,with the logo L1 on the front and nothing on the back!its supposed to be a xanax?

... but i can't locate it in the pill identifier!Does ane anyone know if this is a xanax if so what milligram,if not what is it?please help!!!

What is a round white pill with a wierd looking red triangle on one side and nothing on the other?

Round,white blank on one side and a weird red triangular looking person or alien lookin shape its weird was told it was was a xanax from like 12 yrs ...