Is there a substitute drug for Simvastatin 20mg that does not induce constipation as a side effect?

Depends on which cholesterol (LDL or triglycerides) is high for you ... that'll indicate if another class of medicine would work to lower that particular cholesterol. If LDL cholesterol is high then statins are the most effective in lowering that ... and if constipation is the only side effect you are experiencing I would encourage you to keep on taking simvastatin ... even if it means that you need to take something to relieve the constipation.