Is there a permanent cure to Asthma?

No, unfortunately there isn't.

Asthma -- Acute - Has anyone else experienced an acute asthma attack in the presence of someone?

... using hand sanitizer? This has happened to me six times and the last time not only sent me to the ER but put me in the hospital for 4 days

What other asthma medications can you safely take with Azilect?

If asthma and on azilect, what asthma meds are best and are low dose ventolin still ok?for asthma associated with colds or flu controlled by ...

I am 54 years male with debitic, vericose vein, asthma hell pain planter ficlitic angina pain, not?

... perfect care cure bed practics weakness sexulity organ curve maybe vericose vein plz advice best and easy daily life

L am suffering from intestinal worm problem for long time.is there any permanent cure medicine is?

... avalible and what l should eat to get rid from it ???

Can you really cure diabetes?

I've heard that there is a cure, but I want to make it clear, when I say cure, I mean get rid of, as in you don't have it anymore, what ...