Is there a permanent cure to Asthma?

No, unfortunately there isn't.

Can a child be more sensitive to flovent if she may have "outgrown" the asthma?

... July to December. She has never taken the asthma test to solidify the diagnosis since she was too young. She is not having the asthma-type ...

What other asthma medications can you safely take with Azilect?

If asthma and on azilect, what asthma meds are best and are low dose ventolin still ok?for asthma associated with colds or flu controlled by ...

I am 54 years male with debitic, vericose vein, asthma hell pain planter ficlitic angina pain, not?

... perfect care cure bed practics weakness sexulity organ curve maybe vericose vein plz advice best and easy daily life

Salmeterol for asthma - How "at risk" can I be? Salmeterol linked with asthma related deaths?

I was diagnosed and have suffered with Chronic Bronchitis/Asthma since 2003. I have the 'non-allergic' type of asthma. I am a 56 (& ...

A permanent cure for acne and pimples for males between age 18-24?

I want to know the best drug to use to effectively remove pimples from my face.