Is there a permanent cure to Asthma?

No, unfortunately there isn't.

Asthma -- Acute - Has anyone else experienced an acute asthma attack in the presence of someone?

... using hand sanitizer? This has happened to me six times and the last time not only sent me to the ER but put me in the hospital for 4 days

I am 54 years male with debitic, vericose vein, asthma hell pain planter ficlitic angina pain, not?

... perfect care cure bed practics weakness sexulity organ curve maybe vericose vein plz advice best and easy daily life

Salmeterol for asthma - How "at risk" can I be? Salmeterol linked with asthma related deaths?

I was diagnosed and have suffered with Chronic Bronchitis/Asthma since 2003. I have the 'non-allergic' type of asthma. I am a 56 (& ...

I have been put on nexium 20m my fourth day... I've had some disturbing nausea?

Will it pass or is it a permanent side effect? Have also had 2 asthma attacks since starting which is unusual for me as it is something that I rarely ...

L am suffering from intestinal worm problem for long time.is there any permanent cure medicine is?

... avalible and what l should eat to get rid from it ???