Is there a permanent cure to Asthma?

No, unfortunately there isn't.

Cure for b12 deficiency?

Is there a permanent cure for people who have b12 deficiency whose body doesn't take b12 from the food or pills?

I am 54 years male with debitic, vericose vein, asthma hell pain planter ficlitic angina pain, not?

... perfect care cure bed practics weakness sexulity organ curve maybe vericose vein plz advice best and easy daily life

Is there any permanent cure or treatment for chronic HbsAg (Hepatitis B)positive patients?

all the blood reports of the patients are with them

Salmeterol for asthma - How "at risk" can I be? Salmeterol linked with asthma related deaths?

I was diagnosed and have suffered with Chronic Bronchitis/Asthma since 2003. I have the 'non-allergic' type of asthma. I am a 56 (& ...

I have been put on nexium 20m my fourth day... I've had some disturbing nausea?

Will it pass or is it a permanent side effect? Have also had 2 asthma attacks since starting which is unusual for me as it is something that I rarely ...