Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Taking prednisone when already on klonopin?

I have been on 1/2 mg of klonopin for a long time & today I was prescribed prednisone for 5 days. Normally I have no trouble sleeping (klonopin ...

How will I know if 1mg klonopin is effective for me?

Been prescribed (1mg) for chronic GAD. Did take Ativan as needed previously but PDoc switched me to klonopin. Been taking the klonopin now for 1 ...

Has anyone weened off of Klonopin successfully at the dose and length of usage as me?

I've been taking 3 to 5 milligrams of Klonopin daily for 10 years. I hate being physically dependent on the drug and hate the memory loss and ...

Should I be worried about withdrawals with klonopin?

I have been taking 0.5mg of klonopin, not everyday but as needed. I took one this afternoon but haven't had one for about two weeks. I have been ...