Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

Has anyone weened off of Klonopin successfully at the dose and length of usage as me?

I've been taking 3 to 5 milligrams of Klonopin daily for 10 years. I hate being physically dependent on the drug and hate the memory loss and ...

What's the equivalent from 40 mg 3 times daily to ms contin?

In MS Contin what would be the equivalent in milligrams compared to 120 milligrams of oxycontin per day? How many milligrams of MS Contin would I ...

If needed can 15 milligrams of amlodipine be administered?

I have high blood pressure when taking 10 milligrams of amlodipine I felt ok but felt much better and lowered my blood pressure by taking 15 ...