Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and how much is too much?

i was given Klonopin to take as PRN and want to make sure that I don't take too much and then get called suicidal due to high emotinal state. So ...

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Taking prednisone when already on klonopin?

I have been on 1/2 mg of klonopin for a long time & today I was prescribed prednisone for 5 days. Normally I have no trouble sleeping (klonopin ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

Will tagamet 400 mg help klonopin?

Saphris 20mg restoril 30 mg klonopin 1 mg 3 times a day..2 of these are benzos how ever the klonopin is only working about half as good as it use to ...