Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Does klonopin 2mg effect driving abilities?

i recently got arrested for a duii for klonopin not alcohal, the cops said i was impaired and i could not pass the heel to toe sobriety test not sure ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

Has anyone weened off of Klonopin successfully at the dose and length of usage as me?

I've been taking 3 to 5 milligrams of Klonopin daily for 10 years. I hate being physically dependent on the drug and hate the memory loss and ...

Should I be worried about withdrawals with klonopin?

I have been taking 0.5mg of klonopin, not everyday but as needed. I took one this afternoon but haven't had one for about two weeks. I have been ...

Klonazapam .050 milligrams compared to 5 milligrams of valium?

How many .050 milligrams of Klonazapam would be equivalent to 5 milligrams of valium?