Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

Will Librium help me withdraw off of klonopin?

I have been taking klonopin for many years now. It started out taking 1 milligram per day then 20 milligrams a day one in the morning one at ...

How will I know if 1mg klonopin is effective for me?

Been prescribed (1mg) for chronic GAD. Did take Ativan as needed previously but PDoc switched me to klonopin. Been taking the klonopin now for 1 ...