Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

Klonopin and how much is too much?

i was given Klonopin to take as PRN and want to make sure that I don't take too much and then get called suicidal due to high emotinal state. So ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

I have been taking to much Klonopin?

Child protective Services has taken a count of all my pills and I am short 60 pills. They have not mentioned the klonopin. Just my neronton being ...

Will tagamet 400 mg help klonopin?

Saphris 20mg restoril 30 mg klonopin 1 mg 3 times a day..2 of these are benzos how ever the klonopin is only working about half as good as it use to ...