Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Will Librium help me withdraw off of klonopin?

I have been taking klonopin for many years now. It started out taking 1 milligram per day then 20 milligrams a day one in the morning one at ...

If needed can 15 milligrams of amlodipine be administered?

I have high blood pressure when taking 10 milligrams of amlodipine I felt ok but felt much better and lowered my blood pressure by taking 15 ...

Hello. Hoping to get some reassurance on discontinuing Tramadol?

I started taking 100 milligrams per day about nine months ago. I shot up to 150 to 200 milligrams on many days, but never more than that. I basically ...

300mg Gabapentin Not Working?

It will be a month on January 4th since I've had surgery on four tendons in my right wrist as well as my medial nerve. Since then I have been a ...