Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and how much is too much?

i was given Klonopin to take as PRN and want to make sure that I don't take too much and then get called suicidal due to high emotinal state. So ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

Does klonopin 2mg effect driving abilities?

i recently got arrested for a duii for klonopin not alcohal, the cops said i was impaired and i could not pass the heel to toe sobriety test not sure ...

Will tagamet 400 mg help klonopin?

Saphris 20mg restoril 30 mg klonopin 1 mg 3 times a day..2 of these are benzos how ever the klonopin is only working about half as good as it use to ...