Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Taking prednisone when already on klonopin?

I have been on 1/2 mg of klonopin for a long time & today I was prescribed prednisone for 5 days. Normally I have no trouble sleeping (klonopin ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

Does klonopin 2mg effect driving abilities?

i recently got arrested for a duii for klonopin not alcohal, the cops said i was impaired and i could not pass the heel to toe sobriety test not sure ...

I have been taking to much Klonopin?

Child protective Services has taken a count of all my pills and I am short 60 pills. They have not mentioned the klonopin. Just my neronton being ...