Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

Does klonopin 2mg effect driving abilities?

i recently got arrested for a duii for klonopin not alcohal, the cops said i was impaired and i could not pass the heel to toe sobriety test not sure ...

When klonopin brand will be on market?

FROM JULY 2014 KLONOPIN BRAND STOPPED BY ROCHE AND OTHER COMPANY BOUGHT IT. SINCE THAT UP TODAY KLONOPIN BY NEW COMPANY Genentech STILLIN PROCESS ...