Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Does klonopin 2mg effect driving abilities?

i recently got arrested for a duii for klonopin not alcohal, the cops said i was impaired and i could not pass the heel to toe sobriety test not sure ...

Will Librium help me withdraw off of klonopin?

I have been taking klonopin for many years now. It started out taking 1 milligram per day then 20 milligrams a day one in the morning one at ...

What's the equivalent from 40 mg 3 times daily to ms contin?

In MS Contin what would be the equivalent in milligrams compared to 120 milligrams of oxycontin per day? How many milligrams of MS Contin would I ...