Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

How will I know if 1mg klonopin is effective for me?

Been prescribed (1mg) for chronic GAD. Did take Ativan as needed previously but PDoc switched me to klonopin. Been taking the klonopin now for 1 ...

Has anyone weened off of Klonopin successfully at the dose and length of usage as me?

I've been taking 3 to 5 milligrams of Klonopin daily for 10 years. I hate being physically dependent on the drug and hate the memory loss and ...

If needed can 15 milligrams of amlodipine be administered?

I have high blood pressure when taking 10 milligrams of amlodipine I felt ok but felt much better and lowered my blood pressure by taking 15 ...