Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Taking prednisone when already on klonopin?

I have been on 1/2 mg of klonopin for a long time & today I was prescribed prednisone for 5 days. Normally I have no trouble sleeping (klonopin ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

Will tagamet 400 mg help klonopin?

Saphris 20mg restoril 30 mg klonopin 1 mg 3 times a day..2 of these are benzos how ever the klonopin is only working about half as good as it use to ...