Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

Will tagamet 400 mg help klonopin?

Saphris 20mg restoril 30 mg klonopin 1 mg 3 times a day..2 of these are benzos how ever the klonopin is only working about half as good as it use to ...

Will Librium help me withdraw off of klonopin?

I have been taking klonopin for many years now. It started out taking 1 milligram per day then 20 milligrams a day one in the morning one at ...

How will I know if 1mg klonopin is effective for me?

Been prescribed (1mg) for chronic GAD. Did take Ativan as needed previously but PDoc switched me to klonopin. Been taking the klonopin now for 1 ...