Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Anxiety and klonopin?

I have been on klonopin for anxiety for 2 years now. I just started taking more than prescribed because I'm not feeling any effect anymore. But ...

Will Librium help me withdraw off of klonopin?

I have been taking klonopin for many years now. It started out taking 1 milligram per day then 20 milligrams a day one in the morning one at ...

Should I be worried about withdrawals with klonopin?

I have been taking 0.5mg of klonopin, not everyday but as needed. I took one this afternoon but haven't had one for about two weeks. I have been ...