Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and irregular heart beat?

i was on valium and was switched to klonopin which the pharmacist was very in favor of that. Im just wondering of the heartbeat has something to do ...

How many milligrams of Lorazepam is equal to 4mg of Klonopin?

Hello, I am prescribed to four 1mg Klonopin tablets per day. My pharmacy is unable to refill my prescription until Friday, which will in turn leave ...

Does klonopin 2mg effect driving abilities?

i recently got arrested for a duii for klonopin not alcohal, the cops said i was impaired and i could not pass the heel to toe sobriety test not sure ...

Has anyone weened off of Klonopin successfully at the dose and length of usage as me?

I've been taking 3 to 5 milligrams of Klonopin daily for 10 years. I hate being physically dependent on the drug and hate the memory loss and ...

Klonazapam .050 milligrams compared to 5 milligrams of valium?

How many .050 milligrams of Klonazapam would be equivalent to 5 milligrams of valium?

0 answers 5 days ago