Is there a klonopin 5 milligrams?

nope the highest dose of klonipin is 2 milligrams, and it looks just like generic klonipin but it is usually white

Klonopin and how much is too much?

i was given Klonopin to take as PRN and want to make sure that I don't take too much and then get called suicidal due to high emotinal state. So ...

Taking prednisone when already on klonopin?

I have been on 1/2 mg of klonopin for a long time & today I was prescribed prednisone for 5 days. Normally I have no trouble sleeping (klonopin ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

How long do Klonopin wafers last in comparison to regular Klonopin tablets?

I used to take 1mg of regular Klonopin for insomnia, but was just prescribed wafers instead. I'm wondering if they will still be effective, or ...

When klonopin brand will be on market?

FROM JULY 2014 KLONOPIN BRAND STOPPED BY ROCHE AND OTHER COMPANY BOUGHT IT. SINCE THAT UP TODAY KLONOPIN BY NEW COMPANY Genentech STILLIN PROCESS ...

2 answers 19 days ago