Is there a generic for Qvar?

No, Qvar does not have a generic yet.

Is anyone taking ProAir and Qvar together -what is the added benefit if taking Qvar?

.I've was prescribed ProAir HFA for my occasional asthma 2 years ago,now my doctor prescribed me Qvar 80mcg.I wanted to know if anyone was on ...

I pay $71.81 for 2 Qvar 80mcg. inhalation aerosols through Kaiser Permanente.My questions is there a

... cheaper generic version for Qvar 80mcg?

Beclomethasone - Can taking calcium/Vit D offset bone loss while taking Qvar?

I have initial stage osteoporosis. I tried to discontinue Qvar, but developed severe bronchitis. Now I'm back on Qvar 40mcg, 2 puffs/2x/day. I ...

When will qvar be eligible for a generic equivalent?

Qvar is quite expensive at the moment but is the best inhaler I've ever had. I can't wait for the generic equivalent so that I don't ...

My Qvar inhaler is not spraying correctey!?

This happened once before with another Qvar. It just quits spraying the medicine out. I am afraid I am not getting the correct dosage. I lost about ...