Is there a generic for Qvar?

No, Qvar does not have a generic yet.

Is there any information concerning greater lung deposition with the new Qvar HFA?

I have heard due to the particle size of the new Qvar HFA there is more drug getting to the lung and the steroid dose has been reduced. Is this a ...

Is anyone taking ProAir and Qvar together -what is the added benefit if taking Qvar?

.I've was prescribed ProAir HFA for my occasional asthma 2 years ago,now my doctor prescribed me Qvar 80mcg.I wanted to know if anyone was on ...

I pay $71.81 for 2 Qvar 80mcg. inhalation aerosols through Kaiser Permanente.My questions is there a

... cheaper generic version for Qvar 80mcg?

Can u stop using qvAR after 5 weeks?

Been using qvar for copd but it's making my throat very sore and dry. I rinse and gargle after each use

When will qvar be eligible for a generic equivalent?

Qvar is quite expensive at the moment but is the best inhaler I've ever had. I can't wait for the generic equivalent so that I don't ...

1 answer 17 days ago