Is there a generic for Qvar?

No, Qvar does not have a generic yet.

I would like to know if anyone has switched from Qvar to Symbicort?

How they adapted to the switch, and if they are concerned about the increased risk of asthma related deaths associated with Symbicort. My doctor just ...

Is there any information concerning greater lung deposition with the new Qvar HFA?

I have heard due to the particle size of the new Qvar HFA there is more drug getting to the lung and the steroid dose has been reduced. Is this a ...

Is anyone taking ProAir and Qvar together -what is the added benefit if taking Qvar?

.I've was prescribed ProAir HFA for my occasional asthma 2 years ago,now my doctor prescribed me Qvar 80mcg.I wanted to know if anyone was on ...

Symbicort vs qvar?

Symbicort worked great for me but I couldn't afford it any more. They gave me qvar and it doesn't work at all. It's been over a ...

My daughter(12)is on Qvar.Lately she has been displaying signs of depression.What are alternatives?

Her depression is worsening & I suspect the Qvar is contributing, if not the entire cause. Her asthma has been pretty well controlled on it ...