Is there a generic for Qvar?

No, Qvar does not have a generic yet.

Is there any information concerning greater lung deposition with the new Qvar HFA?

I have heard due to the particle size of the new Qvar HFA there is more drug getting to the lung and the steroid dose has been reduced. Is this a ...

I pay $71.81 for 2 Qvar 80mcg. inhalation aerosols through Kaiser Permanente.My questions is there a

... cheaper generic version for Qvar 80mcg?

Can u stop using qvAR after 5 weeks?

Been using qvar for copd but it's making my throat very sore and dry. I rinse and gargle after each use

Beclomethasone - Can taking calcium/Vit D offset bone loss while taking Qvar?

I have initial stage osteoporosis. I tried to discontinue Qvar, but developed severe bronchitis. Now I'm back on Qvar 40mcg, 2 puffs/2x/day. I ...

My Qvar inhaler is not spraying correctey!?

This happened once before with another Qvar. It just quits spraying the medicine out. I am afraid I am not getting the correct dosage. I lost about ...