Is there a generic for combigan?

Anonymous

Combigan is manufactured by Allergan, Inc. It is currently under the protection of a patent that prevents any generic Combigan from being manufactured in the United States.
The first patent for combigan currently expires in April 2022. This is the earliest predictable date that a generic version could become available.

Now, if you search the online for "generic combigan," you may find a many companies selling it. The fact is that these medications may be fake, substandard, and potentially dangerous. Generic combigan may be available from another country, but there is really no way of knowing if you are getting genuine combigan or not. Thus, you should not buy anything claiming to be generic combigan until an approved version is available.

Take care.-