Is there a generic drug for Lovaza?

Yes, it's called Omacor.

Is Lovaza helpful in treating dry eye syndrome?

You didn't really answer me about the Lovaza or other Omega 3 fish oils. Thank you

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

Are there any assistance programs for Lovaza for one with nno insurance?

Economic times have hindered the possibility for my loved one to obtain Lovaza. The trygliceride number is 1000. It is very much needed and any help ...

Lovaza can actually raise cholesterol levels!?

... "Treatment with Lovaza to reduce very high triglyceride levels may increase LDL cholesterols (bad cholesterol) in some people. Talk with ...

Should I keep taking Lovaza after my triglyceride level has normalized?

Is the drug effect reversible? I do not want to be taking the drug indefinitely if I do not need to.