Is there a generic drug for Lovaza?

Yes, it's called Omacor.

I have been taking Lovaza for 2 weeks and ever since I've started I've had many low blood sugars.?

... Could the Lovaza be contributing to it or just a coincidence?

Is there a new medication out that does the same as Lovaza but less amount daily is needed?

I saw and add on Tv but forgot the name that does the same thing as Lovaza. One small cap. is all that is needed daily. I am taking 4 large caps. of ...

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

Are there any assistance programs for Lovaza for one with nno insurance?

Economic times have hindered the possibility for my loved one to obtain Lovaza. The trygliceride number is 1000. It is very much needed and any help ...

Lovaza can actually raise cholesterol levels!?

... "Treatment with Lovaza to reduce very high triglyceride levels may increase LDL cholesterols (bad cholesterol) in some people. Talk with ...