Is there a generic drug for Lovaza?

Yes, it's called Omacor.

I have been taking Lovaza for 2 weeks and ever since I've started I've had many low blood sugars.?

... Could the Lovaza be contributing to it or just a coincidence?

Is there a new medication out that does the same as Lovaza but less amount daily is needed?

I saw and add on Tv but forgot the name that does the same thing as Lovaza. One small cap. is all that is needed daily. I am taking 4 large caps. of ...

Is Lovaza helpful in treating dry eye syndrome?

You didn't really answer me about the Lovaza or other Omega 3 fish oils. Thank you

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

How does this drug compare to Lovaza?

My husband takes 4 Lovaza a day and the bottle cost $83.43 because he is in the "donut hole". He has diabetes and high cholesterol.