Is there a generic drug for Lovaza?

Yes, it's called Omacor.

Is LOVAZA a fattening drug?

Is there a new medication out that does the same as Lovaza but less amount daily is needed?

I saw and add on Tv but forgot the name that does the same thing as Lovaza. One small cap. is all that is needed daily. I am taking 4 large caps. of ...

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

How does this drug compare to Lovaza?

My husband takes 4 Lovaza a day and the bottle cost $83.43 because he is in the "donut hole". He has diabetes and high cholesterol.

Are there any assistance programs for Lovaza for one with nno insurance?

Economic times have hindered the possibility for my loved one to obtain Lovaza. The trygliceride number is 1000. It is very much needed and any help ...