Is there a generic drug for Cymbalta?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
Generic Cymbalta - Is it available?

Anonymous

Generic Cymbalta
A patent currently prohibits any generic Cymbalta from being manufactured and sold in the United States. However, there are places claiming to sell a "generic Cymbalta," but be advised that these medications are fake, substandard, and potentially dangerous. The earliest date that a generic version of Cymbalta could become available is in 2013, when the patent expires.

sorry... from a caring individual

Anonymous 11 Jul 2010

Good job Maso;
Soon you'll recive a Degree in
HELPFUL HELPER, of LITTLE HELPERS
drugs. com
Bucky1

Anonymous 11 Jul 2010

I must admit you made me laugh .Thanks I needed someone to cheer me up!

Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is patent protected until 2013, generics could be available after that.