is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

My son failed a drug test for methamphetamines and amphetamines. Can over the counter drugs cause th

Is there any over the counter medications that will make you fail a drug test for methamphetamines and for amphetamines? I am a concerned parent and ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.