is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

What combinations of over the counter drugs may combine and show up in urine as prescription drug?

I had a urine test that came back positive for butalbital; but I have never heard nor taken the drug in my life. What may cause this to read positive ...

Had not been using Marijuana for 30 days. Had my first clean over the counter drug test. Dr.?

... prescribed hydroclorothiazide for high blood pressure about 4 days after clean test. My next test about 3 days later, came back positive. Is it ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.