is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

Had not been using Marijuana for 30 days. Had my first clean over the counter drug test. Dr.?

... prescribed hydroclorothiazide for high blood pressure about 4 days after clean test. My next test about 3 days later, came back positive. Is it ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.

Sulfameth/trimethoprim - will it test positive for benzodiazepines?

i have been takin this presciption would it make me test positive for benzoiazepines. it has an ingretiant in it called sodium benzoate could that be ...