is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

I was wondering, is there any other drug that would make a drug test be positive for oxy?

I took a drug test and it tested positive for oxy, and I never took that kind of drug before. So I was wondering if there is something else that I ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.

Sulfameth/trimethoprim - will it test positive for benzodiazepines?

i have been takin this presciption would it make me test positive for benzoiazepines. it has an ingretiant in it called sodium benzoate could that be ...