is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

My son failed a drug test for methamphetamines and amphetamines. Can over the counter drugs cause th

Is there any over the counter medications that will make you fail a drug test for methamphetamines and for amphetamines? I am a concerned parent and ...

Can taking Vicoprofin make you fail a drug test for oxycodone?

I am on supervised probation and I recently took a drug test. I was prescribed Vicoprofin recently for a dentral procedure, and when I took the drug ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.

Sulfameth/trimethoprim - will it test positive for benzodiazepines?

i have been takin this presciption would it make me test positive for benzoiazepines. it has an ingretiant in it called sodium benzoate could that be ...