is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

I was wondering, is there any other drug that would make a drug test be positive for oxy?

I took a drug test and it tested positive for oxy, and I never took that kind of drug before. So I was wondering if there is something else that I ...

Had not been using Marijuana for 30 days. Had my first clean over the counter drug test. Dr.?

... prescribed hydroclorothiazide for high blood pressure about 4 days after clean test. My next test about 3 days later, came back positive. Is it ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.