is there a drug over the counter or prescription that can make a positive on a drug test?

absolutely. what drugs are you referring to?

I was wondering, is there any other drug that would make a drug test be positive for oxy?

I took a drug test and it tested positive for oxy, and I never took that kind of drug before. So I was wondering if there is something else that I ...

My son failed a drug test for methamphetamines and amphetamines. Can over the counter drugs cause th

Is there any over the counter medications that will make you fail a drug test for methamphetamines and for amphetamines? I am a concerned parent and ...

What will make a drug test positive for methamphetamines?

My wife works in gas station is all the time drinking those energy drinks and taking energy pills will that show a positive test???

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.