Is there a difference between humulin and novolin 70/30?

No, they are both synthetic, premixed, combination brands of insulin.
(I am assuming the Humulin is a 70/30 also)

You should not change brands of insulin without checking with your doctor first.

Diabetes, Type 1 - NovoNordisk is discontinuing the Novolin R and N (not the mix, the "pure" ones)?

... InnoLet prefilled devices as well as the pens - are there any alternatives to these pens ?

What is the difference between Novolog and Novolin R-100. Can they be used interchangeably?

My wife is using Novolog and the pharmacy refilled it with Novolin R-100. Do I use the Novolin or do I give it back to the pharmacy. I will contact ...

Diabetes, Type 1 - Dr. wants to change me from my Humulin N (20 am)?

and Humulin R and N evening (dosage depending on meal, etc) to Levemir long lasting, taking it in evening; said to take Humulin R at meals. My ...

What can replace humulin?

I am currently taking humulin but where I and staying right now has no supply of humulin. Is it possible that there are others that can replace ...