Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Is xanax use in china?

i am intend going to china and want to find out if xanax is legal there, cause i am on xanax about 2 years prescribed by my doctor. do they use xanax ...

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

Why so much negativity about xanax?

i am on xanax 1 mg twice daily or when required,,, first of all when i started xanax there were i noticed more people saying how addictive they are ...

Info on Xanax XR?

Anyone have experience with Xanax XR? I was taking 1 mg 2x or 3x as needed on regular Xanax and it instantly made my mood increase, happier, more ...