Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

Is xanax use in china?

i am intend going to china and want to find out if xanax is legal there, cause i am on xanax about 2 years prescribed by my doctor. do they use xanax ...

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

Xanax and clonazepam?

My GP upped my clonazepam to 2 mg 2x's a day, plus my psychiatrist who is the worst that I have ever came across gave me .5 mg of xanax one time ...

I've been on Xanax for yrs. Not helping as much so Dr prescribed Xanax XR. I pass out sometimes?

... because of my anxiety so high. I know when it's going to happen so I take a Xanax & sit or lay very still & it passes. I didn't ...