Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

Info on Xanax XR?

Anyone have experience with Xanax XR? I was taking 1 mg 2x or 3x as needed on regular Xanax and it instantly made my mood increase, happier, more ...