Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

I got a prescription for xanax?

Im not sure these are strong enough but they help a little bit. Do you know what mg. of xanax's they have? Mine are 3mg bars. Thankyou.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

Xanax and clonazepam?

My GP upped my clonazepam to 2 mg 2x's a day, plus my psychiatrist who is the worst that I have ever came across gave me .5 mg of xanax one time ...