Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

I got a prescription for xanax?

Im not sure these are strong enough but they help a little bit. Do you know what mg. of xanax's they have? Mine are 3mg bars. Thankyou.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Is xanax use in china?

i am intend going to china and want to find out if xanax is legal there, cause i am on xanax about 2 years prescribed by my doctor. do they use xanax ...

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

I've been on Xanax for yrs. Not helping as much so Dr prescribed Xanax XR. I pass out sometimes?

... because of my anxiety so high. I know when it's going to happen so I take a Xanax & sit or lay very still & it passes. I didn't ...