Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

I got a prescription for xanax?

Im not sure these are strong enough but they help a little bit. Do you know what mg. of xanax's they have? Mine are 3mg bars. Thankyou.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

Xanax and clonazepam?

My GP upped my clonazepam to 2 mg 2x's a day, plus my psychiatrist who is the worst that I have ever came across gave me .5 mg of xanax one time ...