Is there a 4 mg Xanax?

Xanax XR the max dose is 3mg, however please check with your pharmacist.

nope highest dose is 3mgs as above poster said

I got a prescription for xanax?

Im not sure these are strong enough but they help a little bit. Do you know what mg. of xanax's they have? Mine are 3mg bars. Thankyou.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

HAVE been on xanax for 5-8 yrs; take 6/day and sometimes they dont's last 4 hrs?

i was wondering if the xanax xr would be better suited for me? is there anything different in the xanax xr th

Why so much negativity about xanax?

i am on xanax 1 mg twice daily or when required,,, first of all when i started xanax there were i noticed more people saying how addictive they are ...

I've been on Xanax for yrs. Not helping as much so Dr prescribed Xanax XR. I pass out sometimes?

... because of my anxiety so high. I know when it's going to happen so I take a Xanax & sit or lay very still & it passes. I didn't ...